An amazing valentine's present...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
Now I don't want to brag but I got a very surprising Valentine's present from my man! A Minx maxi-kit!!! Including training!

I was so surprised! Can't wait for my training and to post some pictures of my practise nails!

What have other people got? x

:) nothing, am single lol x

What a great pressie...you will enjoy minxing...everyone!! xx

I didn't get anything as again I am single but I did get a text message saying Happy Valentines which I suspect came from a chap I used to work with who sent me a card last year which he got the newsagent to write for him. I imagine it is someones else's phone he borrowed this year. Its such a pity I really don't fancy him because he is a lovely lovely guy. Ah well.:cry:

Lx

nothing!! never do,my hubby buys me things throughout the year so doesnt do on valentines lol

I got an all inclusive day at our new unit building the offices with my hubby!!! I had the amazing treat of bleaching the kitchen area, cleaning the toilet floor and carrying a fire door that weights more than me up a flight of stairs hahah

On a lighter note, I do get spoilt rotten throughout the year so I can't really grumble :)

Latest posts

Back