Anatomy & physiology course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazzybabe

Reaction score
Hiya.. I have my anatomy and physiology course tomorrow which I had to take before I can do a body massage course.. Well I'm looking through the book at it's all a bit much I don't know where to start lol! Can anyone tell me what main bits I should revise? X

i have just started mines and will be doing it in different sections, just completed my exam for muscle's awaiting results, its not something that you could learn in just one day, I am aiming to complete it in around 5/6moths, theres so much to take in, maybe tommoro you will just be goven an introduction to the course, and then will have home study etc to do afterwards?? with everything being conected in some way or other, I think it's all pretty important, so not sure about the most important bits, I am sure yout tutor will be able to let you know how it's all going to work witht he course, prepare to have information overload lol, x

Thanks for your reply... Ye I just wanted to prepare myself a little lol! Ye I have to study over 6 months x

When I did anatomy I had to know ALL the systems!! The most important being cardiovascular, muscular and skeletal but you need to know it all :) Good luck btw I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you get into it xx

Your doing the A+P before doing massage? I was taught A+P while doing Swedish massage course. Main things were, Muscles, Bones, Lymph, Cardiovascularxx

Ye I'm doing the massage next month while im studying the a&p.. Ye I think I'll get Into it :) thanks peeps x

Latest posts

Back