Angel Remy hair extensions, who are these people?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I use Angel Remy hair it is absolutely fantastic, honestly you won't get quality like that for that price anywhere else. I know a lot of extensionists using it and they all agree it is absolutely fab hair. Also know an extensionist who has been using only them for about a year, and constantly sings their praises.

Honestly, give it a go, you won't be dissapointed. Best hair I've used!

To be honest the group has been fab, its got hair extension technicians hairdressers who do hair extensions and a couple of trainers from all over the country. Obviously its all about hair extensions, I have enjoyed the group as its geared to the industry I work in.

if your a hair extension tech, or hairdresser then come along and join in

I'm in this group too :) it's invite only into the group x

How do we get an invite though? I've recently qualified as a hair extensionist (1 week ago) and this type of group would be a great help to me! Xx

I added them on fb and they hav a website. I ordered a sample of hair off them which i had2 pay 4. Im always wary of compaines that make u pay 4 the hair. The sample seem ok 4 a budget hair. Anyway i hav a few left over packs of clip in extensions which i advertised to sell on fb. Next they remove me off their fb and said i cudnt order off them. I emailed them askin why and they said cause i sell extensions myself. I was disgusted in their attitude towards. Me i was only selling a couple of packs of clipins that i never used. Plus they dont sell clipins they only sell nail and stick tip hair. So i think they are childish and its not a company who i wud want to use.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Hey, I use Angel Remy hair it is absolutely fantastic, honestly you won't get quality like that for that price anywhere else. I know a lot of extensionists using it and they all agree it is absolutely fab hair. Also know an extensionist who has been using only them for about a year, and constantly sings their praises.

As far as I know from following there Facebook and also purchasing some they have only been selling the hair since August September ? We talking about the Angel hair supplier ?

I am on a Facebook group for hair extension technicians which s a closed group and its got good reviews on there

I am Friends with you in Facebook not sure if it's my shop page or personal who do I have to ask to get an invite lol

As far as I know from following there Facebook and also purchasing some they have only been selling the hair since August September ? We talking about the Angel hair supplier ?

I thought they only started selling just before Xmas too, there was somebody else in a fb group saying they had been fitting the hair for over a year and its all they ever use, never had a complaint , it's the best hair ever! I think it maybe whoever runs it on a fake profile, iv heard only good reviews about the hair but the scary people who run it and hurl abuse at you put me off even trying it :Scared:

I asked how long it lasts and I got told she had to go as was bathing her daughter and would get back to me..however what I can say is it lasts really well. Surely in the time she took to write it she could say "5 months average" ???? Lol or however long. This was the second unprofessional response.

This makes me too write that if a problem ever arose I would be left to my own divices.

do you have a web siste?

Latest posts

Back