Angel Remy hair help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snmlondonhair

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

I am looking into adding angel remy to one of my suppliers, but very confused by their website.
How many grams do you get in a pack of the tipped hair?
How do I order the double drawn range? (Or is it all double drawn?)
How long does the hair usually last?

Sorry about all the questions by the person I spoke to via email wasn't very helpful

X

The strands are 0.8g and you get 20 in a pack, and I think it's all double drawn, lasts 6-9 months xx

The 1g double drawn is the flat tip.
If you go on the facebook page you can see more examples and order via messenger.
The standard 0.8g isn't double drawn but comes in longer to give you room to trim the wispy bits. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414057181.697648.jpg
This is 160 strands of the regular 18"

Thanks geeks!
How many grams do you normally need for an average full head? As I only use 125g of tasha jacks hair for a full head.

Would I need more from angel remy?

Also how does the hair dry naturally? Is it quite straight?

Thanks!

I use 150-180 strands. The hair washes lovely, doesn't tangle and is pretty straight. I re tipped and refitted my cousins and it's just due to come out now and a fresh set, the hair has lasted 10 months x

It shouldn't be left to dry naturally though, I was taught never to leave it wet.

I use 150-180 strands. The hair washes lovely, doesn't tangle and is pretty straight. I re tipped and refitted my cousins and it's just due to come out now and a fresh set, the hair has lasted 10 months x

Thanks for your help :) I was impressed with their sample pack, so its time to give them a go!

By drying naturally I mean without styling (straightners, tongs, blowdrying etc)

Thanks for your help :) I was impressed with their sample pack, so its time to give them a go!

By drying naturally I mean without styling (straightners, tongs, blowdrying etc)

I did think that's what you meant but thought best clarify lol x

Latest posts

Back