Angel remy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyjade1

Reaction score
Good morning all :)

I've received some samples from angel remy and i have to admit they look really good quality and really thick !

Is it just the 20" that's double drawn ? I only offer double drawn hair that's all!

What have your experiences been of this supplier ? It took me three follow up emails to get my samples. Also how long have you found the hair to last ? Is it like budget 3 month hair ?

I use studio 58 and my clients get 6 month wear ! It's always good to have a back up incase my main supplier doesn't have a colour in stock etc or want a longer length.

Good morning all :)

I've received some samples from angel remy and i have to admit they look really good quality and really thick !

Is it just the 20" that's double drawn ? I only offer double drawn hair that's all!

What have your experiences been of this supplier ? It took me three follow up emails to get my samples. Also how long have you found the hair to last ? Is it like budget 3 month hair ?

I use studio 58 and my clients get 6 month wear ! It's always good to have a back up incase my main supplier doesn't have a colour in stock etc or want a longer length.

Check out angel locks there getting very good reviews!! Xx

Check out angel locks there getting very good reviews!! Xx

They are higher end , I use s58 for more budget and angel remy seem to be similar price and quality just lookin for a few reviews of how long the hair lasts etc.

Studio 58 only do 20" I single drawn so looking for double drawn 20" and I THINK angel remy offer this :)

Angel remy only offer DD in their stick tip range - for u tip DD your best bet is euphoria's platinum range x

Angel remy only offer DD in their stick tip range - for u tip DD your best bet is euphoria's platinum range x

Thank you :) is it double drawn stick tip all lengths ? I remember reading something about it been 20" only but I've probably got it wrong :)

I've not heard of euphoria ! Do you use them ? Xx

Hi sorry for butting in I'm new on this site and new in the extension business but do you know were I can get double drawn wefts everyone is going crazy for micro wefts here at the minuet x

Thank you :) is it double drawn stick tip all lengths ? I remember reading something about it been 20" only but I've probably got it wrong :)

I've not heard of euphoria ! Do you use them ? Xx

I don't generally do micros so I cant help much with that im sorry. Euphoria are brill - Ive been using them since about a month ago and I cannot fault the hair at all - done about 6 heads with it now, clients raving about it. Only use them and angelslocks now really x

I don't generally do micros so I cant help much with that im sorry. Euphoria are brill - Ive been using them since about a month ago and I cannot fault the hair at all - done about 6 heads with it now, clients raving about it. Only use them and angelslocks now really x

Thank you :) do they have a website ? I've just done a search and can't fit much ? Xx

Hi sorry for butting in I'm new on this site and new in the extension business but do you know were I can get double drawn wefts everyone is going crazy for micro wefts here at the minuet x

Angelslocks do the double drawn wefts and they are fab!

Latest posts

Back