Angel Remy or Angel Locks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glammymammy

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend one over the other please?
I am hoping to use the mini locks copper tubes and the mini itips from either of these suppliers and I am looking for good quality reusable hair :)

Also anyone ever used Remi cachet if so how are they comparable to the suppliers mentioned above?

Thanks in advance x

Angel Remy defo! I've been using them for about 3 months now and I love them! Their wefts are awesome! The only downside is that they don't do many mixed colours currently but think they are looking to add more to their range. Their customer service is great too. xx

Thank you so much for sharing :)
I will certainly be trying them out have you ever used angel locks? x

Id say Angel Locks!!!!
I got samples from Angel Remy and they were awful!!
Thin, straggly & hair coming out all up the strand xx

Id say Angel Locks!!!!

Really? I've been using them since last September and never had one complaint or one piece of below standard hair x

Sent from the catphone

Really? I've been using them since last September and never had one complaint or one piece of below standard hair x

Sent from the catphone

Yeah, maybe I'm just fussy lol.
I wouldn't wear them myself so I wouldn't offer them to clients 😉 xx

I wouldn't wear them myself so I wouldn't offer them to clients 😉 xx

I've just ordered them for myself. I think they are fab quality especially for the price.
Each to their own :) x

Sent from the catphone

Iv been wearing the Russian range from glamorous lengths myself I have just took them out to change to angel remy iv changed all my clients now hair feels fab can't wait to have them fitted myself x

I use both Angel Remy and Angels Locks. They are completely different hair and budgets so you can't compare. Angel Remy is Indian, Angels Locks is Russian/Mongolian mix. Both top of the range and the best prices I have found for what they each are.
Also, both of them have exceptional customer service.

Thanks everyone for your advice its much appreciated.

Angel remy really seem popular I think I will triall them first it was working out at the same cost for both suppliers for example 20 inch 150 grams of hair plus shipping was costing the same even though Angel Locks is a russian/mongolian mix so better hair...... however what then swayed my choice was the 30% trade discount from Angel Remy :D

I will eventually try both suppliers just thought I would ask on here first for advice x

Id say Angel Locks!!!!

You must have got a bad batch. They can be refitted usually last around 6 months. For budget hair it's very good

I wouldn't wear them myself so I wouldn't offer them to clients 😉

xx
if you're not willing to wear angel Remy then what would you wear on yourself? I'm curious ;-)

Thanks everyone for your advice its much appreciated.

Angel remy really seem popular I think I will triall them first it was working out at the same cost for both suppliers for example 20 inch 150 grams of hair plus shipping was costing the same even though Angel Locks is a russian/mongolian mix so better hair...... however what then swayed my choice was the 30% trade discount from Angel Remy :D

I will eventually try both suppliers just thought I would ask on here first for advice x

Angel Remy is budget. Angel locks is more premium. Although it's a ruddy do Mongolian mix the Russian content is very low. Still nice hair though

Latest posts

Back