Angel Remy vs Transform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They put a status up about this on Facebook today I will try and find a link to it now
Funny that! Considering they say they don't go on salon geek.

I ordered from transform and noticed they didn't have VAT of the invoice, are they large or small ? they advertise as a worldwide company but they don't pay VAT? sounds a bit dodgy to me, if they're not registered for Vat they must be a very small company. X

I ordered from transform and noticed they didn't have VAT of the invoice, are they large or small ? they advertise as a worldwide company but they don't pay VAT? sounds a bit dodgy to me, if they're not registered for Vat they must be a very small company. X

That have just announced they're registering in January

Oh i see! So they are small then x

I just got a sample from Angel remy and did anyone else get this they felt synthetic

I just got a sample from Angel remy and did anyone else get this they felt synthetic

Do they just "feel" that way or have you done the burn test?

They feel I haven't done the burn test as been super busy today I normally use sjk but wanted another supplier but they feel completely different to sjk hair

Do they just "feel" that way or have you done the burn test?
I have never heard of the "burn test" is this simply putting the hair to a flame?

I have never heard of the "burn test" is this simply putting the hair to a flame?

Yes but I use straighteners on the highest heat first to see if any melting, then a flame

You certainly can't test with a flame then try straighteners :)

You are not looking for all the hair to melt, it would be very unlikely a supplier would sent you 100% synthetic hair but there could be a small percentage of synthetic hair mixed in to bulk up the weight. I think it's easier to see the synthetic hair burn / melt with hot straighteners. It's too much too quick with a flame to spot a few strands.

If you put a flame to 100% synthetic hair it would just melt. Your own hair will turn to ash and stink! When they're mixed it's harder to see.

They feel I haven't done the burn test as been super busy today I normally use sjk but wanted another supplier but they feel completely different to sjk hair

I have found samples / extensions look a lot more like normal hair after a wash. They're conditioned and pressed before packaging for sale and some do look synthetic when applying them. Then bulk out and soften up after a wash.

I find SJK full of darker hair thats probably synthetic!

Maybe I need to wash the samples after trying the burn test, and I haven't had any dark hairs in sjk I had there tape ins for pretty much half this year and they lasted took them out the other week only because I am getting my hair colour done next week an want to get pre bonded extensions in

Maybe I need to wash the samples after trying the burn test, and I haven't had any dark hairs in sjk I had there tape ins for pretty much half this year and they lasted took them out the other week only because I am getting my hair colour done next week an want to get pre bonded extensions in

I would just wash them first. How big is the sample ?

Hair always thickens up after you wash it because the coating is so fresh when you first get it that's probably why they feel synthetic.

Every time i ordered from sjk there was darker hairs throughout, really annoying.

Hair always thickens up after you wash it because the coating is so fresh when you first get it that's probably why they feel synthetic.

Every time i ordered from sjk there was darker hairs throughout, really annoying.
Probably I will just give the samples a wash tomorrow and see how they are then

Probably I will just give the samples a wash tomorrow and see how they are then
We have tested this hair before and the hair is definitely not synthetic.

We have tested this hair before and the hair is definitely not synthetic.
Okay thank you just wanted to double check to see what people's thoughts were on them

I doubt Angel Remy's hair would be synthetic, always good to keep an eye out for this sort of thing though, does anyone know if the 1b# shade from Angel Remy is the same as glamorous lengths ?

1b are usually universal

Latest posts

Back