Angel Remy vs Transform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyExtensions

Reaction score
I only want people to comment if they have used Angel Remy as I want a direct comparison. Angel remy is my budget range and thinking of trying transform but can anyone tell me how the Hair compares? My clients absolutely love the angel remy and it's always gorgeous when I take it out!

Emily :) xx

I use both transform and angel remy. I use transform for standard fittings using their indian remy hair and angel remy if my clients need thinner strands. Must say though I have been wearing transforms new 6a Mongolian hair which is amazing. Im so impressed with it. I can wash and dry it and it stays like silk. Works out just £'s more than angel remy but its well worth the price.
If you were going to try them I would go for the Mongolian over the indian

I like angel remi for budget and transform Russian mix or Mongolian for premium ranges. Also love that I can get dip dye within 2 days from transform when angel remy can take upto 3 weeks which is no good for me as my girls are impatient lol.

Ive been disappointed with angel remy the last few times ive ordered nano hair from them. They hand make them and the metal loop is coming away from the bond a lot and they are not very neat

Sorry for jumping in here how many strands do you use on average for a full head of transforms Mongolian hair? What length does it go up to cause I can only see 18" on the website? And can you get a trade account with them?
I was going to use additional lengths but I've been waiting for the colour ring for nearly 2 months so not overly impressed tbh xxxx

The new Mongolian range isn't on the website yet until next week I think however you can order through Facebook now. They wrote a post saying 22 inch will be available soon they are awaiting the delivery. I know they have 16 inch double drawn coming too. I ordered 20inch from them 2 weeks ago which took 3 days to arrive. Its gorgeous to fit.I have the colour ring and from what I can gather they will only be doing the standard colours due to processing. Think its 16 colours in total. I ordered 160 strands and it was plenty

The new Mongolian range isn't on the website yet until next week I think however you can order through Facebook now. They wrote a post saying 22 inch will be available soon they are awaiting the delivery. I know they have 16 inch double drawn coming too. I ordered 20inch from them 2 weeks ago which took 3 days to arrive. Its gorgeous to fit.I have the colour ring and from what I can gather they will only be doing the standard colours due to processing. Think its 16 colours in total. I ordered 160 strands and it was plenty

Thank you

Is it me or does hairess and Cheryl who have commented above seem like the same person by the way they write with loads of full stops? Iv read a lot of other posts written the same way from 2 newer members with the.full stop.overload. and all seem to be slating every supplier but transform, hmmmmmm

Yep, Cheryl seems to be recommending her own company. Funny that!

Impartial? I think not. ;-)

I recommend who I feel are good companies. I thought that's what's the forum is for? I recommend transform as they are a good company the same as I've said I use angelremi for finer hair clients and hair planet for nano. Speak as I find that's all.

I recommend who I feel are good companies. I thought that's what's the forum is for? I recommend transform as they are a good company the same as I've said I use angelremi for finer hair clients and hair planet for nano. Speak as I find that's all.

Whatever! It's obvious, you only need to look at the transform facebook page to see it's the same person commenting, whoever runs that has the same full stop overload and changing the way you spell remi / remy the odd time doesn't fool anyone : ) and I see the person who was commenting has miraculously stopped the fullstops since I mentioned it yesterday lol

Last edited:
I Did not join this site for this nonscence.So because i use sentances I am now working for Transform! I work for Hair planet, Angel Remy and gg's too right as I have left positive feedback for them? Seems like you have a problem

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link to angel remy please. Should I give it a go hearing good things! X

i use both angel remy and transform, both fab quality x

Ive lost transforms colour ring , can i use angel remy standard colours to order from transform ? Are they the same ? X

I think the colours may be similiar but I'm not completely sure, does anyone know why transform doesn't pay VAT? are they quite a small company ? Xx

I dont want to order a new colour ring lol

Inbox and ask them I'm sure they can advise you

Hey Guys
Does anyone know why transfer doesn't pay VAT? I don't know anyone that uses them enough to ask and I didn't want to ask them direct really in case it came across as being rude.

I want to order Samples from them as I know they've been around for a few years but I want to check they are a reputable company.

Thanx xx

They put a status up about this on Facebook today I will try and find a link to it now

My first order just arrived from transform and i'm not all that impressed to be honest... Mongolian hair feels lovely but it's definitely not double drawn☹

Latest posts

Back