Animal testing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Having a quick overview i can't see any names i recognise so Im going to suggest this may be a none professional list given its a public shop site maybe? I know Joico are cruelty free and they're not listed but i don't see any salon professional hair companies on there lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Oh god it's awful! Disgusting in fact xx

Having a quick overview i can't see any names i recognise so Im going to suggest this may be a none professional list given its a public shop site maybe? I know Joico are cruelty free and they're not listed but i don't see any salon professional hair companies on there lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I can't I looked for wella , matrix ect but they weren't there x

Sorry, just realised it's not a pro list. Still, interesting to see who is on there. :)

Sorry, just realised it's not a pro list. Still, interesting to see who is on there. :)

Oh I was looking thinking the big colour brands aren't on the list lol Xx

This is absolutely sickening :(

Just seen this on Facebook!....what's your thought? Doesn't look good for loreal....will they ever learn to help themself!

I could be wrong blue but don't Unilever own Tigi? If so then Unilever freely admit to testing in animals xx

Yes they own tigi now but Tigi has never and will never be tested on animals.... Hense the colours having beeswax bases :) x

Yes they own tigi now but Tigi has never and will never be tested on animals.... Hense the colours having beeswax bases :) x

Problem is by buying it you're still giving profit to a company that animal tests.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm sure Unilever don't.... Not positive but they own dove, simple etc

And radox , comfort , persil ect they also own PG tips they own nearly everything lol , look on their site and all brands are listed x

But it's still deceptive. They can't claim to be 100% cruelty free when they are being bankrolled by Unilever. They still Make Unilever money and Unilever test on animals.
Most people concerned with animal testing have boycotted body shop since they were bought by l'oreal. They can no longer claim to be cruelty free whilst making millions for a company who openly test on animals. I can't see the difference here?
My sister is an active member of PETA and she says that most ingredients found in most hair colours have at some point been tested on animals, irrespective of whether the final product has. She uses natural, plant based products suitable for vegans and 109% cruelty free :)

On the PETA page it clearly states that Unilever admit freely to testing cosmetics on animals x

Past two threads very interesting ! We are only small in this world and I bet a lot of animal testing goes on which us public dont even know about ! It's sad though when will it stop Xx

Sorry to go on but my sister is an activist, was on the phone talking to her and she said "google beeswax"
She is a real Puritan so when I asked her about animal cruelty and mentioned Blues beeswax comment she went off on a rant. Anyway, found this http://www.peta.org/about/faq/Whats-wrong-with-beeswax.aspx

AVEDA are another one to watch. They are owned by Estée Lauder who also test on animals x
Paul michel are pretty genuine x
Can't tell you how sad it made me when EL admitted to testing. No more Aveda, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox..... all tested. :(

Sorry to go on but my sister is an activist, was on the phone talking to her and she said "google beeswax"
She is a real Puritan so when I asked her about animal cruelty and mentioned Blues beeswax comment she went off on a rant. Anyway, found this What
the sames goes for honey by the way!

That's absolutely vile! I'm disgusted. Poor little animals, it's so unfair! Test on the real scum of the earth, murderers, rapists etc.

Latest posts

Back