Animal testing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi no idea if DeLorenzo is a available in UK it's an Aussie brand but my understanding (and I've not researched) is that they are organic based and an independent company that do not test on animals.

Also Eco (another Aussie brand) great styling range again eco friendly and animal testing free-

Mixed thoughts in delorenzo great colour choice but you really have to work it to get grey coverage x

i use delorenzo, and am having problem with grey coverage... do u have any tips plz? i pre softened for the first time today but didnt help much....

And yes delorenzo is a very ethical australian made and owned brand does not test on animals or use ingredients of animal origin they are CCF listed -http://choosecrueltyfree.org.au/ so that's gotta be some good news right? :)

i use delorenzo, and am having problem with grey coverage... do u have any tips plz? i pre softened for the first time today but didnt help much....

That was my issue not great for greys. Can't quite remember the mixing ratio w is it 1:2? Try 1:1 or apply decelop for half time then reapply to resistant areas. I LOVED the rosewood shades

This has come up on FB today - and I'm appalled. I'm a big Affinage user and use little of anything else. I do stock a few L'Oreal products but they're going on Monday as are my Schwarzkopf products. I cannot condone animal testing or unethically produced products. I shall be researching other products, like shampoo conditioner, etc over the weekend.

I think Affinage are non-animal tested, which is why I want to use them :)

Paul Mitchell is one as well.

Apalling. I'm voting with my debit card and I shall tell them why.

Just seen this on Facebook!....what's your thought? Doesn't look good for loreal....will they ever learn to help themself!

Affinage, I do believe ...
I'm phoning them on Monday because this is worrying me ...

So out of curiosity guys , if we were selecting products that were completely against animal testing , which brands are left ? Not many by the look of it , I'm so saddened by this it's disgusting , definitely for the testing on murderers/rapists etc

That was my issue not great for greys. Can't quite remember the mixing ratio w is it 1:2? Try 1:1 or apply decelop for half time then reapply to resistant areas. I LOVED the rosewood shades

The rosewoods are beautiful aren't they!

EL are in the process of phasing the animal testing out and are at work right away, it is a tricky situation as the testing commences in china which is compulsory If they are going to have their products sold there (which has to happen)

I try and avoid it, I know many of the products we use nowadays are animal tested. Which i think is horrible, we should be past that in this day and age!! But unfortunately were not :( If i no its been tested on animals I avoid it, but alot of the products, we just dont know?

This is one of the reason I wanted to switch colour system its awful :-( watched a peta video the other day about fur and the disgusting way they treat the animals in China xx

Label m dont test on animals :) x

Latest posts

Back