Annoyed at searching...!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmaredfern

Reaction score
i still havent found a good eyelash adhesive... im very close to giving up on them all together! iv used a few including flirties (which out of 3 iv used, flirties was the worst) im now using a high fumed one which im not happy with, altho the lashes do seem to be holding better!!

whats every1 using and how long the lashes lasting on your clients? :cry:

Im using Novalash platinum bond. It is fast drying and i find it great to work with. I only started using it 2 weeks ago so cant give you much feedback but have been checking back with all my models regularly and they all seem very happy with their lashes.:hug:

AW thanx fi :hug:

thanks girls. where can i buy it? can u post a link on here for me? just i dont wanna buy the wrong one xxxx

You can only buy it if you`ve trained with them:cry:

have you tried lash perfect like you l have tried loads and found that to be great, mind l do notice a difference with my ladies who really look after them.

Even though you have to take the training it is so worth it. I tried to avoid the training but I actually learned soo much in one day (and could finally use platinum bond) and my business tripled. I had to hire more Novalash certified girls at my salon to keep up with all of my clients.

Hi Gemma
What glues have you tried so far? I have used loads of different ones up to now so I totally get where you are coming from. Have you tried the Flexi-Glue from Glam Lash? I am loving this glue at the moment and it does'nt seem to go brittle after a while like some can.
:hug:

Hi Gemma
What glues have you tried so far? I have used loads of different ones up to now so I totally get where you are coming from. Have you tried the Flexi-Glue from Glam Lash? I am loving this glue at the moment and it does'nt seem to go brittle after a while like some can.
:hug:
Hi, since you had problems with glue, if you buy glam lash glue and it isnt suitable you we will give you a refund or replace for other products. Good luck even if you dont take up the offer. Lou xx

Latest posts

Back