Annoyed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumblebee78

Reaction score
Pee'd off. I finally got around to re-shellacking my fingers yesterday (after carving one of my fingers with a bread knife). Done less than 24 hrs and I go and "grate" the top of my fingernail :-( bummer.

Pee'd off. I finally got around to re-shellacking my fingers yesterday (after carving one of my fingers with a bread knife). Done less than 24 hrs and I go and "grate" the top of my fingernail :-( bummer.

LOL i grew my toe nails last summer, gosh they looked amazing, i normally do my gel polish myself but i decided to treat myself and go to my local salon to get it done, i came out and they looked fab, got half way down the street and tripped over in my stupid new look sandals and ripped my big toe nail halfway down and it bled everywhere, no longer did they look amazing but a scuffed mess :irked: i was sooo angry!!!!

I've lost the top of two finger nails with the potato peeler, on two separate days :sad:

I'm a nightmare with my fingers. Over the past two years I've taken my finger apart on the lid of a tin can followed by lopping the top off another finger with a julienne slicer (those things should come with health warnings!!!) but i at least managed not to harm myself with the cheese grater, just my poor shellac !!! But it's taken me about a month to get around to doing my nails after the latest incident with a bread knife and now one finger is ruined and needs redoing! I won't find the time to fix that for at least another month I reckon!!!

Oh hunnies do I feel for you... I had a relapse out of the blue this week- haven't so much as nibbled a nail in 10 years, then had a hellish week and somehow managed to bite, chew, nibble and naw my very long nails all the way down until my fingers were pouring with blood!

I have no idea what state of mind I was in, but I'm pretty darn ashamed.
And they are so sore! And ugly. Very very ugly lol. At least your accidents weren't purposefully self inflicted though, eh?

Oh hunnies do I feel for you... I had a relapse out of the blue this week- haven't so much as nibbled a nail in 10 years, then had a hellish week and somehow managed to bite, chew, nibble and naw my very long nails all the way down until my fingers were pouring with blood!

I have no idea what state of mind I was in, but I'm pretty darn ashamed.
And they are so sore! And ugly. Very very ugly lol. At least your accidents weren't purposefully self inflicted though, eh?

Oh Fee that sounds so sore :( I'm just p!&&ed that my nails were all a beautiful length. Perfectly matched....bar 2 :( hope you can do something with them to make them pretty again ;) in saying that my pinkie finger was chopped off in a door when I was small, I have a nail but the finger is about a half inch smaller than my other pinkie, ah well what can you do

Oh dear. Hugs needed for all of us traumatised lot lol. I can't do enhancements yet, so when they've healed up a bit I'll try and get to a salon and see what they can do. I know how you feel though- mine were always perfect and all the exact same length. At least we know they'll grow back after a while xx

I can't Shellac or glitterize or make pretty at all now though, so I'll be throwing glitter and rhinestones at my clients instead!

Well I did my nails again today. Masquerade with zillionaire overlay. Then I started to make dinner and without thinking pulled out the cheese grater and started to grate some cheese... Then I had a flashback and made a conscious effort to be more careful! And my shellac is still in tact :)

Latest posts

Back