anothe weight question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
During "that Time for women" are you more likely to loose , gain or stay the same:o

lindag said:
During "that Time for women" are you more likely to loose , gain or stay the same:o

As I understand only water retention could increase your weight at that time. it doesnt affect your metabolisim (nor will it make your store fat any more than any other time)....just make you crave chocolate

but its the calories you dont consume that decrease weight, - you really shouldn't worry to much about your weight I concentrate on the inches - when I was a size 10 I was still 9 stone 3 and im 5' 5" but other people people weight a lot less or more for the same dress size...

I usually gain 2 or 3 llbs and it seems to come off fairly easily the second or third day of my cycle if I drink plenty of water. Of course, that only happens if I leave the chocolate bars alone...:o Keep excersizing, drink at least 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water, (some days I feel like if I drink any more water I'll turn into a fish) and know that there are lots of us out here who struggle just like you do. My hubby is a marathon runner and eats atleast 6000 calories a day, I'd be the size of my house if I did that.

Good luck and happy weighing:)

Latest posts

Back