Another article for you to read

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
Oh and notice she was the "DIY hair cut at home" a few months back!

own technique of tailoring the clients hair according to wear it falls and personalising it? Dont we all do that ? I didnt realise it was a special technique?

He didn't even blowdry it himself! It's a load of rubbish in my opinion, just a gimmick that he's come up with and does the same as any decent hairdresser does. Wish I'd have thought of it tho lol! :)

He didn't even blowdry it himself! It's a load of rubbish in my opinion, just a gimmick that he's come up with and does the same as any decent hairdresser does. Wish I'd have thought of it tho lol! :)

Lol I second that... Brilliant business plan for building a salon empire... Haha

15 bloody minutes? You must be kidding me. That man walks away laughing!
I don't understand why he is in the hair industry if he doesn't want 'clients' hmmm. Fame got to somebody's head by the sound of things!!

own technique of tailoring the clients hair according to wear it falls and personalising it? Dont we all do that ? I didnt realise it was a special technique?

My thoughts exactly! What a great business man ha ha!

I think it's quite funny. He doesn't want clients, doesn't want to talk with the customer and rushes off to answer the phone after someone just handed over £1000... Just rude!

Even claiming he's no good and his "minions" are better than him and charge less, did he tell her to use OTC products? Probably!

I might book in with him, but I would send his minions around the shops, do me weekly shopping and even wipe my behind with silk cloths after using his toilet. I can name a few stylists iv worked with and visited who do great work and would die of shame taking £1000 off someone. I bet he even only takes cash or adds a card payment charge haha xoxo

Latest posts

Back