Another hair extension question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexster

Reaction score
hi guys

i have done great lengths before at a previous salon and im now moving on to balmai,n now i have my own salon. my memory has gone to mush after sitting all day recapping on how to do them.

basically i need to know how long it is gonna take me to do 100 pre bonded strands.

my instinct and somewhere deep in my brain is saying 1hr 30mins from what i can remember.

massive thx in advance xxx

im sure i asked for a general guide at some point today but as i said ive got a mushy brain right now... i really need to know this as im sat doing my costings as i type this.

=]

please help me =[

It's hard for us to answer cos I can't say your going to take this long as I don't know how fast you work for me to fit say 200 strands I take about 3 hours and that's with me cutting and finishing so for your first time getting back into it I would leave an extra hour xx

Have you do many? Give yourself extra time :)

i have done quite a few, but im a very busy stylist also so its hard to find a 1 hour gap in my column never mind 3 or 4

i plan to do my clients after work and on sundays to bring in extra cash and my staff are being trained on it to.

i know you may think if your busy why do you need extra cash.
my husband works out 2 nights a week at a kids home, so i can be at home and drink wine (tempting as that may be) or i can make more money. im not being greedy although the money is a benefit of owning your own salon, its just i really want to do them again i enjoyed it like i love putting hair up. anything fiddly and im there in my element =]

i found the answer in my manual anyway but thanks all the same..

anyone reading this tread wanting to know
im using balmain and they say it should take about 1min per bond on average x

Latest posts

Back