Another Olaplex question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalonWingman

Reaction score
Hi (this question is purely hypothetical)

Ok so I want to get a client from a dark colour to a light colour using Olaplex and peroxide. Would you apply Olaplex number 1 then bleach and then re-apply Olaplex 1 and bleach again and then at the end of the process apply number 2? Or would you just apply it first and then apply the second part at the end of the process say maybe 2 or 3 applications later?

I've had this discussion with my g/f who went on the course but wanted to understand the process myself just to make sure she understood it correctly but sshhhh don't tell her I said that :O)

Thanks as always

Hi (this question is purely hypothetical)

Ok so I want to get a client from a dark colour to a light colour using Olaplex and peroxide. Would you apply Olaplex number 1 then bleach and then re-apply Olaplex 1 and bleach again and then at the end of the process apply number 2? Or would you just apply it first and then apply the second part at the end of the process say maybe 2 or 3 applications later?

I've had this discussion with my g/f who went on the course but wanted to understand the process myself just to make sure she understood it correctly but sshhhh don't tell her I said that :O)

Hi never posted before so hope this is ok as I understand it the basic principle is .... if you wouldn't do the service without olaplex then don't carry the service out ... meaning check the structure of hair first doing ur simple strand test .... this will give u an indication of how many times you will need to lift the hair before using the olaplex .... meaning that u may need to do a stand alone treatment prior to application of bleach then use the ola during chemical service using no 1 and then no 2 at the basin (remember tho u don't shampoo out the product just emulsify then apply no 2 leave on for 10 mins mint on towel dried hair ...shampoo then condition then apply second colour..... also when using product with bleach not tint u have to increase the percentage of peroxide as it decreases it by 10 volume hope this makes sense

For me, every single chemical that touches my guests hair has Olaplex in it. Tell her to go to the help center to find out anything she needs to know! http://help.olaplex.com/hc/en-us

Latest posts

Back