Another Sam Biddle Day in the South West....well across the bridge!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
For all you Geeks in the South West and South Wales who are looking for some inspiration.....go get it guys.....Cardiff here we go....home of Dr Who and Torchwood!

I have the info for the next Sam Biddle days...(she's fab btw)

Sam Biddle is coming to Cardiff in April & May 2008 to give two of her fabulous Fantasy Workshops.
On Tuesday 29th April 2008, Triniti Beauty will be hosting a Sam Biddle Inspire Fantasy Workshop.

This unique workshop establishes the benefits of building your design skills within your business and enhances personal growth. Learn how to find inspiration and relax enough to develop your creative side, it is the first class of its kind to help you develop as a tech in all aspects….not just design.
With practical skills you will design and produce two nails, one which has been demonstrated and includes steps to take home, the second will involve planning. A multi media nail will establish the link between finding the inspiration and translating your story to your design.

We'll also be joined by Amber Gibbons from EZFlow.

On Monday 19th May 2008, we will be hosting a Sam Biddle Gel Design Master Class.

This exciting workshop not only includes design ideas for the salon but techniques for fantasy. Gel design is relatively new to the UK, and this class is completely different. Including three amazing fantasy nails and two salon design nails, you will get to see and work with colour gels, mix and develop your own pallet and find out how far you can stretch this material.

Both events are a fantastic opportunity for Geeks in and around the South Wales area to work with Sam and learn from her. These classes are available to everyone, whatever stage you’re at in your career and are not brand specific.

The Sam Biddle workshop and masterclass will be held at Triniti Beauty, 14 Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2DZ.

PM Vanessa for details.

Yay!! I was going to start a thread to see if there were any geeks attending!!

I will definately be going and cant wait!!

xxxx:hug:

p.s I am a bit worried about parking though! Anyone got any ideas or help for me!?

Last edited:
I am hoping that I will be able to make this xx

How much is it for the l+p workshop? PM if necesary!

Thanks,

Cardiff here we go....home of Dr Who and Torchwood!.

Sam Biddle is coming to Cardiff in April & May 2008 to give two of her fabulous Fantasy Workshops.
On Tuesday 29th April 2008, Triniti Beauty will be hosting a Sam Biddle Inspire Fantasy Workshop.

. These classes are available to everyone, whatever stage you’re at in your career and are not brand specific.

The Sam Biddle workshop and masterclass will be held at Triniti Beauty, 14 Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2DZ.

PM Vanessa for details.

All this and the chance of bumping into David Tennant!!
I wish I could attend!!

If you have the chance I thoroughly recommend it, as watching Sam Biddle in action here in Scotland at the weekend was amazing!!
You will get a lot out of this no matter what system or product line you use,
as it will open your mind to what you can actually do with your product and hone your skills.
Oh and it will be fun too....Sam has a lovely sense of humour!

Latest posts

Back