ANT Membership Pack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
I received my ANT Membership "Pack" this morning. A creased certificate (because of ordinary not hard backed envelope) and a pen. How they can describe this as a "Pack" I'm not sure. It only took three weeks to come too!

Not sure I will bother renewing my membership next year. What happened to the other thing that was supposed to be happening?

Association of Nail Technicians. Its a UK association, so I am not surprised you've not heard of it :biggrin:

cool, not an insect organisation then.lol.

beautynails said:
cool, not an insect organisation then.lol.

Sometimes I think it might just as well be :lol:

Oh, that's a shame, alot of assossiations like this don't seem to offer much.

Hi! :D

There was a thread a while ago about what ANT is about and what are they doing...if you search you will find it. As far as I can remember, the price you pay was broken down and most of it went towards the subscription to get PN anyway.

I'm a member and recieved the pack too but you can also get discounts on selected suppliers as well as the fact that at least it's something....it's a start. Check out the recent MMA interview on the radio thread....that is ANT raising awareness and I believe it's worth supporting.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back