Anti-ageing Skin Care for combination skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds nice. Have you tried it?
Yes as I work with Gerards pm me your address and I'll send you a sample :hug:

That is indeed the one; it's also in an air-free pump to reduce the need for preservatives & keep the active ingredients active. It might seem a lot, but they last a long time. I'm currently on the new Decleor men's moisturiser & it has lasted my partner & I 3 months, i.e. it would have lasted 6 months if it was just me using it. Thus, if you divide the cost by the length it lasts it's actually cheaper than many competitors!

That is indeed the one; it's also in an air-free pump to reduce the need for preservatives & keep the active ingredients active. It might seem a lot, but they last a long time. I'm currently on the new Decleor men's moisturiser & it has lasted my partner & I 3 months, i.e. it would have lasted 6 months if it was just me using it. Thus, if you divide the cost by the length it lasts it's actually cheaper than many competitors!
My current moisturiser is going to last me for about a year at the rate I'm using it! :lol: You definitely get what you pay for with Decleor. Thanks for your help, Martin. :hug:

Latest posts

Back