Anti dandruff shampoo with extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtjb91

Reaction score
Hiya, one of my clients text me today, she's asking for a shampoo for dandruff that's suitable for extensions.

She's had her extensions in for almost 3 months now... she has had maintenance. I'm guessing she's just not cleansing her scalp thoroughly because of the extensions. Is there a shampoo? Or she's in this Saturday 12th for her second maintenance, I'm thinking to take the extensions out, give her hair a good scrub then refit them?

Ta

Hiya, one of my clients text me today, she's asking for a shampoo for dandruff that's suitable for extensions.

She's had her extensions in for almost 3 months now... she has had maintenance. I'm guessing she's just not cleansing her scalp thoroughly because of the extensions. Is there a shampoo? Or she's in this Saturday 12th for her second maintenance, I'm thinking to take the extensions out, give her hair a good scrub then refit them?

Ta
Anyone? X

Do you know if her scalp is dry or oily?

I wouldn't assume she has dandruff unless you've checked it for yourself.

No haven't checked yet, she's in on Saturday for her maintenance so will assess then

Latest posts

Back