Antibiotic causing problems with Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
I have posted this on Gelish groups but not received any replies so just wondered if any one can help I have a lady who has Gelish regularly and has had no problems up to this time when within a week two nails have lost the entire Gelish, she has told me she has been on antibiotics which she finished and has been taken some stronger ones, she is back in tomorrow and I wondered if any one knows if antibiotics can cause this thanx

Medication puts stress on the body...

Keratin (hair & nails) is the last amino acid produced, so if the body is working hard on other areas then hair and nails can suffer...
There is no hard & fast rule as it can be so different between individuals.

Antibiotics may well be the issue for this client... If nothing else in her lifestyle/usage has changed then it probably is...

Hth's

Thank you yes i can explain to my lady now thanks for the reply 😃

Dont know if this helps at all, but 2 weeks I was on antibiotics for 7 days (I wasnt ill or had an infection, its just a process the Dr has to go through before I can get a referral for deafness). My Gelish lasted 3 days. It peeled and came off like no tomorrow. Its never happened like this before. it always lasts about 7days on me.
xx

Latest posts

Back