Antibiotics, pregnancy and lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelajane

Reaction score
Hi I have a regular client who is a hairdresser who has been having L+P for a few months now with no problems at all. She had a full set done on Saturday which as always she loved, she wasn't to well when I saw her and ended up in hospital that evening with a kidney infection and is now on antibiotics, so message this morning saying that all nails have lifted??? This hasn't happened before, I was wondering if it the antibiotics and its not anybody's fault what do I do about Bill for repairing them, do I do it for free or a small charge???

Read this by Doug Schoon. He says we should not suspect medication (taken in the short term) to be the cause of any adhesion problem. Nails are non-living so any condition or medication recently taken is not going to have any immediate effect on the nails. There may be a possibility that some things will show up in the nails a few months later when the cells that are not yet nail cells have been affected.

http://schoonscientific.com/downloads/Myths-from-FB_2013-03-14.pdf

Thank you for reply

Latest posts

Back