Any advanced lash tech courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
I learned enough to get started on my marvel course but i need to know more, there's no way that course taught me enough for a life time if lashing!

I hope there are more advanced courses around? Anyone know of any?

Btw ive been doing them 2 years

Elo?

I went to lash by Francesca for advanced training, shes based in west London
she is a fantastic trainer and it is one to one training.
Like you, I did standard training, which was good, but ok as a starting point and needed to learn more!!

hth xx

There are loads off advanced courses and workshops about do your research do you want to perfect your technique, gain more speed, learn more advanced techniques. Most suppliers offer an advanced course some may require you to be used to using there products prior to training with them. I can only speak for lash perfect who offer a tailored for you advance course which focuses on your needs and requirements etc good luck happy lashing :D

I think most companies do an advanced course and i know Nouveau do a master conversion class and you need to provide photos of your work prior to being accepted x

I also trained with Francesca in the advanced course and completely agree she is fantastic. You are also required to carry out case studies after the course to ensure you are what you say you are 'a master' in what you are doing not just a certificate on the day. Defiantly recommended :) x

Anyone got contact details for Francesca? Do flirties do advanced training ? C

Lash perfect offer advanced training :) 020 8500 9028

Yes flirties do have other courses available. at the moment Beautytrix have 10% off with REDNOSEDAY promotion too

Last edited:
The contact details for Francesca are on her website 'lashbyfrancesca'. You can email or telephone Amanda and who gave me all the details I needed to know :)

Latest posts

Back