Any advice greatly appreciated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seraphin71

Reaction score
I have just had my colour done and want to keep it the colour it is now !! Its currently dark redish brown, which i wasent sure about but everyone loves, my natural colour is mid brown but have been blonde for atleast 18 years so decided time for a change,i have tried loads of Salon brand shampoos and conditioners and am sick of them not living up to the hype !!!

I need recommendations of good quality brands that wil help keep my colour fresh, i know all colours fade i'n time and i do have it coloured every month or six weeks mainly due to my hair growing really fast.

Many thanks
Sarah

Pureology or Paul Mitchell color protection shampoo and conditioner, is by far the best! What ranges have you tried before?

Tigi s factor infact a few sls free tigi, i have Paul
Mitchell colour care shampoo and conditioner but was put off with it not being sls free.

Any idea where the best place is to buy pureology, is it better than Paul
Mitchell ? Read a few reviews saying it's not as good since
Loreal bought it no idea if that's true ?

Thanks for your reply much appreciated

why not try Revlon colour ball its a conditioning treatment that colours your hair in 3 mins...

i do however recommend you ask your stylist first because you might totally undo her hard work by choosing the wrong shade but these are not permanent and they will wash out.

they are used for refreshing colour in between salon visits..

also you should use it alongside a good shampoo and conditioner..

its important to get to bottom off why your colour is fading, before the correct shampoo/conditioner can be prescribed..

for instance if you have covered up bleach highlights then i would recommend a shampoo and conditioner that is going to replace your hairs natural proteins and reconstruct from within the hair... its very important to have healthy hair when colouring..

regular conditioning treatments wouldn't go a miss either to prevent any further damage

you will find most shampoos and conditioners for coloured hair have a high concentration of uv filters... and they work very well but if.. your hair is fading due to other factors such as the condition i suggest what i said earlier..

but ask your stylist for more advise and she should be able to delve a bit deeper in to the problem..

i recommend joico Kpak for damaged hair
or joico colour endure

hth xx

Latest posts

Back