Any advice on how to get these feet looking sweet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamondgirl

Reaction score
Hi my lovelies ....I have a lady contact me to ask what I can do with her feet if anything ....I've advised that she needs to keep her feet clean ie not walk around with bare feet to avoid infection as they are already bleeding and to cream them which I've given her some remedies for this anything else? ...any advice welcome please....
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440511854.184001.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440511883.918457.jpg

I'd refer to her GP! There could be infection there which needs treating. Why are they in such a bad condition in the first place, did she explain?

I'd refer to her GP! There could be infection there which needs treating. Why are they in such a bad condition in the first place, did she explain?

Thank you I did say she may need to go to a dermatologist ....this is just from walking bare feet and flip flops!!.....and obviously not caring for her feet I presume ...I've told her to stop picking as its evident she's doing this as well x

I still think GP, I wear flip flops or go bare foot and mine don't look like that so there's a possibility there's an underlying health condition there too. Such things need to be eliminated for her own benefit before anything else can realistically be done.

Whoa! Definitely advise her to go to her GP and, personally, I wouldn't touch them until she has. I work in the Canaries where everyone lives in flip flops / bare feet. I see some shockers but nothing this bad. It looks like she's had a go at removing the hard skin herself. Ouch.

I agree advice her to talk to her GP or a chiropodist xx

Thanks everyone x

This looks like one of my old clients feet she had really cracked heels & and found this new fad "miracle" product that was meant to melt away dead skin leaving cracked heels smooth and crack free! Her feet started scaling and she wasn't waiting to fall and jist pulling it causing it to bleed... Definitely a gp job x

Latest posts

Back