Any courses in Lancashire?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samjackjord

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know of any courses in Lancashire??? I have the need to get my brain ticking lol
Thanks

Sally's do loads of courses in Lancashire at their larger stores, have a look on their website and you can register to download the courses prospectus.

Thanks for that, forgot about sallys. I have had a look but they only have waxing and eyelashes, there is sadly nothing nail orientated. I am looking to obtain new skills in anything nail related. I am doing the hollywood toes course at NSI on monday if babysitter confirms (fingers crossed). I would love to learn minx, nail art etc

CND run courses in Manchester. Why not just give them a call to find out where and when and get the info sent out to you? 08452106060 or Welcome - Sweet Squared click on education.

Young Nails in Blackpool also do courses.

I actually live in west lancs and travel in to our manchester academy every day. Its very easy to get to from where it is situated. Give us a call if you would like any info or directions. 01942 675580 0845 2000 311.

I actually live in west lancs and travel in to our manchester academy every day. Its very easy to get to from where it is situated. Give us a call if you would like any info or directions. 01942 675580 0845 2000 311.

Hi, I got a pm earlier with your details.I phoned this afternoon and spoke to a really helpful girl! I am going to do the minx and shellac demo day and continue saving for the nail tec training :)

I just need to find a babysitter and also someone to drive me as I am a wuss on the motorway lol

I'm not a happy bunny:mad: Cant get a lift to manchester academy to do minx and its not close to train or anything!
My newly ex husband is being a pig and is wanting to stop me being happy. I will find a way!

Does anyone know of anyone who does training 1-2-1 near Blackpool area???????

I'm not a happy bunny:mad: Cant get a lift to manchester academy to do minx and its not close to train or anything!
My newly ex husband is being a pig and is wanting to stop me being happy. I will find a way!

Does anyone know of anyone who does training 1-2-1 near Blackpool area???????

Call Julia Morqan ... she will try her best to help you, one way or another. 01942 675580 0845 2000 311.

Call Julia Morqan ... she will try her best to help you, one way or another. 01942 675580 0845 2000 311.

Have phoned and I am now booked for minx :):):):):):):)

I cant wait and Julia was really helpful

Thanks

Hi
when is the minx workshop in manchester? think i will have to give them a ring as i didnt know they did the workshops so close to me :)

Hi
when is the minx workshop in manchester? think i will have to give them a ring as i didnt know they did the workshops so close to me :)

You're right .. give them a ring. 01942 675580 or 0845 2000 311

I'm going next Tuesday and can't wait. There are 2 sessions that day one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

If it's in Leigh then why not just get the train to Wigan then either get a bus or taxi to Leigh? It's about 6 or 7 miles. I did my training in Leigh :)

Hi

Just noticed your Q.

At present we are holding minx classes every 2 weeks here at the Creative Academy + in Leigh, Manchester. Usually 2 sessions a day.

Call and we will give you all of the info 01942 675580 / 0845 2000 311.

I am so glad that I have found this thread. Will have to give Manchester academy a ring tomorrow. Just hope these courses are on Tuesday or Wednesday so I can get hubby to work from home to look after my little devil (she never play up for her daddy).
I just love this site.
Jan x

As far as I know the shellac and minx courses are on tuesdays. I'm doing the minx on this coming Tuesday and I can't wait:-D

Latest posts

Back