Any Essex Geeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeidiWorman

Reaction score
Hello,

This weekend, Saturday, Sunday is the Essex Essential Beauty & Body Show, Brentwood. There are quite a few Salons there that you may know! and some bigger vendors John Lewis, Boots.

I have a stand there this year, so please pop by and say hello!

this The Essential Beauty and Body Show

Is a list of the stands that are there this year.......... so don't cut the lawn this weekend.....

I have a few free tickets as I am a vendor, if anyone wants them PM me..

Thanks

Heidi x

I'm going to try and make it along on Sunday sometime, so I'll come and say hello. Good luck with it Heidi. xx

Thanks kim, It would be nice...

One of the salons I go to, they are always looking for ways to promote there business, and looking at ideas and things like most...Of course you need to be one step ahead as you know, and the first thing in doing that is seeing what others offer, and making yourself different........and better.

Anyone who is serious about there business will know how good a local show is, because most of the stands there are local Essex salons, you can check them all in 1 go..... better than sending your Gran in to pickup a brochure! any salon owners done that.....

It all went over there head Kim, they just started talking about Emmerdale!

Heidi

If you've not been to this show it's really lovely. Plenty to see and buy. xxx

Latest posts

Back