Any Eve Taylor Geeks going to London training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabinkel

Reaction score
Just wondered if any Eve Taylor geeks are going into London on the 16th Sept for the training on the new products launched?? Sounds like a very worthwhile day!:D

No, sadly I can't make it but I would have loved to have gone.:irked:

Will you be going? If you do you'll have to come back and tell us all about it!:)

Yes I am hoping to go! I have reserved my place, just got to work out where it is, lol! Apparently all the new products, including the new feet/body products will be explained, along with the new collagen eye masks etc. It should be really good, I just have to get over my fear of tubes:eek::eek::eek:

Just to let you knoe there are new training dates for london one is the end of this month and there are others the end of next but keep looking on the website for details!!:eek:

Hi

Can you tell me where on the website the training calendar is as I've searched and can't find it :grr: and would love to attend a training as I use Eve Taylor products for both face and body treatments.:)

Hi Hon

You have to log in first and then the menu on the left hand side of the screen extends to include training etc.

Hope this helps
Sam

Sitting Pretty Online

Hi

Can you tell me where on the website the training calendar is as I've searched and can't find it :grr: and would love to attend a training as I use Eve Taylor products for both face and body treatments.:)

Latest posts

Back