Any eyelash extension teachers in Newcastle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoJo

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Jola. I am looking for someone who could help me with learning to apply eyelash extensions. i have had an internet course, but actually i didnt learn anything new there and its really impossible to learn such a thing online :D I am mummy for a little 9 month old girl, and i cant afford going to a proper course...:rolleyes: So if theres someone in Newcastle who could teach me for a low price... Please contact me. That would be very much appreciated x

Hi
I teach Glam Lash semi permenant lash extentions and I am North of Newcastle just past Berwick upon Tweed. The Glam Lash course is fantastic. If you would like any further information just send me a PM.
Lee-Anne:hug:

no one? ive got all theory of the course, just need some practise. maybe to stand and look next to someone whos applying lashes.

hello am from newcastle too and i cant find anywhere unless its ded expensive! let e no if you find somewhere . are you looking for the course where the eyelashes are lk 130 a set? and last for 6-8 weeks

hello am from newcastle too and i cant find anywhere unless its ded expensive! let e no if you find somewhere . are you looking for the course where the eyelashes are lk 130 a set? and last for 6-8 weeks

yes hun that kind of course. ive had an internet course with one company, so ive got all the explanations, videos, pics etc. i just want to stand next to some tech and watch him/her applying lashes and maybe sharing some tips.

hi girls,

you really do get what you pay for with training courses, i am a single mum and can understand how annoying it can be if you want to learn something new but the course is fairly expensive. I can only share my experiences with you in that, semi permanent eyelash extensions was one of the best course i have done, I love lashing people and seeing how they feel after when they look in the mirror and financially the money it will cost you to do a proper course will more than pay off with your clients and your prices. The reason we can charge the prices we charge for eyelash extensions is firstly insurance companies will not insure you without a valid certificate, secondly what you will learn by doing a proper course will be invaluble, you will never learn everything there is to know and come out of a course an expert but to get there you need lots of practice and time and patience. I wouldnt call myself an expert in lashes I am always learning new things but that is all part of being a beauty therapist.

If you do a search on here you will find that the training is probably not as costly in the long run as you think, I personally reccomend flirties but that is purely down to my own experiences and i am now the manchester trainer. I know that wowfactor do have a way of doing the course without paying out everything up front. www.wowfactorltd.com

I would also say be careful who you book courses with, I have been a victim of a so called training academy in the past (for nails) as have alot of other users of these boards where i learnt nothing and came away with a certificate not worth the paper it was printed on. check that it is acredited with the guild of beauty therapists and ask other opinions on here. I have learnt a costly lesson as i then had to pay for a real course.

hope that helps a little x

Hi, Glam Lash run training courses In Newcastle either as a group course or as a one to one. Pm me if you need any details. Louise x

hooray, i think i have finally terrorised my partner into paying for my course lol :lol:now trying to do a research for all the lash trainings in the uk... any suggestions? my #1 option is Glam Lash (mostly cuz of good price). Anyone can help me with this? Company names would be very appreciated, so i can google it all myself :green::hug:

hooray, i think i have finally terrorised my partner into paying for my course lol :lol:now trying to do a research for all the lash trainings in the uk... any suggestions? my #1 option is Glam Lash (mostly cuz of good price). Anyone can help me with this? Company names would be very appreciated, so i can google it all myself :green::hug:
I trained with Glam Lash and they were fab.
They are cheaper overall for training and kit, but it is the kit you get with it that is cheaper than the rest (training price is around about average so you are not getting 'cheap' training).
The kit is fab, has everything you need in it and is very good quality, the glue is fab which is really important and you get loads of lashes, patches and other bits'n'bobs in it. Have a search on here, the glue gets a really good name.
The training was fab with loads of hands on time.
HTH,
Jen xx

hi girls,

you really do get what you pay for with training courses
I have found this to not always be the case. The most expensive courses are not always the best!
I think it's best to go on recommendations from people that have already done the course.
I had training from a well respected company that was very expensive and it was the worst training course i've ever been on.
I wished i'd asked about a lot more.
Do your homework, make a shortlist and then ask people that have already done the course :)

I have found this to not always be the case. The most expensive courses are not always the best!
I think it's best to go on recommendations from people that have already done the course.
I had training from a well respected company that was very expensive and it was the worst training course i've ever been on.
I wished i'd asked about a lot more.
Do your homework, make a shortlist and then ask people that have already done the course :)

Amen to that...its always advisable to do as much research as you can and not necessarily rely on media hype designed to purely bring in the punters.
Research,check and check again...keep asking questions of any potential supplier..what does the training involve,is it 1;1 or if groups how big are the classes...is the trainer available to you even after the training day.

Good luck :hug:

I too have trained with Glam Lash and the training and support that you received from them is second to none. I would say go for it, the kit you get is fab too and has so much in there to get your money back from clients without having to pay out more and more money.

Aftercare from Glam Lash is also superb. As said you don't always get what you pay for with Glam Lash you get way more. IMO.

Short list your companies cost and kits ect to help make up your mind.

Cath
x

Hi
I teach Glam Lash semi permenant lash extentions and I am North of Newcastle just past Berwick upon Tweed. The Glam Lash course is fantastic. If you would like any further information just send me a PM.
Lee-Anne:hug:

Hi I live in Newcastle, could you tell me more about the course, price and location? I'm a Make-up artist and it would be very usefull knowing how to do eyelash extention:) Thank you. Karolina

Hi Girls - we offer lash training in Newcastle itself - jump on the website for all the details Hypnotic Lashes - Home-.

We dont do group learning as we feel you cannot possibly get enough one on one supervised teaching with this method. We are very flexible with times and training dates and can accommodate just about any time you need! (we to have small children and families that need us and understand how precious your time is!)

Make sure you mention this post and we can help you out with discounted prices on training and kits :)

Ayva

Hi Girls - we offer lash training in Newcastle itself - jump on the website for all the details Hypnotic Lashes - Home-.

We dont do group learning as we feel you cannot possibly get enough one on one supervised teaching with this method. We are very flexible with times and training dates and can accommodate just about any time you need! (we to have small children and families that need us and understand how precious your time is!)

Make sure you mention this post and we can help you out with discounted prices on training and kits :)

Ayva
this posted question is from Feb 2010 and im sure the poster has already been trained by now or has another 6 kids :eek::lol::lol:

Yep most probably! And we are in Australia not the uk - thanks for pointing out the obvious though :)

Latest posts

Back