any geeks from Bristol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeccaj

Reaction score
Good evening everyone, actually its 1.00am here and as per usual I am sitting at my lap top catching up on any "nail" news.

Was wondering if any of you guys and girls are from Bristol. I have a son who is heading off to UK on his big OE, (as us Kiwis tend to do). He is hoping to base himself in Bristol rather than London. Adam has a degree in mechanical engineering and will be hoping to find a bit of work. Is he settling in an area that he might be able to find some work? Would love to hear from anyone who calls Bristol home sweet home.

Thanks from an Anxious mum
Rebecca
New Zealand

Good evening everyone, actually its 1.00am here and as per usual I am sitting at my lap top catching up on any "nail" news.

Was wondering if any of you guys and girls are from Bristol. I have a son who is heading off to UK on his big OE, (as us Kiwis tend to do). He is hoping to base himself in Bristol rather than London. Adam has a degree in mechanical engineering and will be hoping to find a bit of work. Is he settling in an area that he might be able to find some work? Would love to hear from anyone who calls Bristol home sweet home.

Thanks from an Anxious mum
Rebecca
New Zealand

bristol is a big city, so i would think there is a decent chance of job availability round there.

i think our geek member cathie! is bristol based, but a lot of people are at the big exhibition and nail competitions in london this weekend so may not be on line.

Latest posts

Back