Any mobile techs in Maidenhead area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikkiSC

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been contacted by a client in Maidenhead who would like a tech to visit her to do a Gelish pedicure (she has a baby so finds it hard to get out). Its out of my area so if you are interested please let me know and I'll pass her details on to you. Xx

Hi ya,

First post since registering...

I am in maidenhead, work mobile & from home. I don't use gelish but I do offer Geleration manicures & pedicures. If this would be of interest to the client I would be happy to contact her.

Hey I am also in the maidenhead area,I don't do gellish but I do opi gel color again can contact if interested :)

I'm in Maidenhead and do Gelish. I don't do mobile but am based at home and wouldn't mind if she brought the baby with her. X

Thanks girls. I've pm'd you all her details

Vikki xx

Not sure if Andrea aka ADiva1 does mobile, but she's based in Reading if that's any good to you?

Not sure if Andrea aka ADiva1 does mobile, but she's based in Reading if that's any good to you?

Thank you although I think she's just salon based. I'm Reading/Wokingham too but Maidenhead is a bit far really!

Latest posts

Back