Any nail techs from Leeds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy86

Candy
Reaction score
Any other nail techs from Leeds ? I'm in morley but originally from kippax would be nice to know a few other nail techs in my area :)

Hi candy86 😀 I used to live in gildersome nr Morley now Wakefield x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww I've heard of gilder some :)

Not far at all :) I used to work at superdrug in Morley

Lol, how you finding workinh in beauty ? I'm still training at the moment in level 3

Im in dewsbury so not that far away lol

Only ever been to the big tesco their but not far away at all :)

Hey candy, I'm really enjoying it :) like you I'm still studying at the moment qualify end of may so not long to go now :) are u studying level 3 beauty or nails? I start level 3 beauty in September and my nail course tomorrow, really looking forward to it .

I'm just doing level 3 nails where you doing your nail course ? How's the beauty side going ? X

I'm really enjoying it, been tanning a while now just getting everything prepared for mobile beauty, very excited but extremely nervous, Im studying at fusion training centre it's based in fitzwilliam bit of a trek to get there but quiet reasonably priced and the training is spot on they also do a lot of short courses which is good, r u planning on going mobile? X

I'm really enjoying it, been tanning a while now just getting everything prepared for mobile beauty, very excited but extremely nervous, Im studying at fusion training centre it's based in fitzwilliam bit of a trek to get there but quiet reasonably priced and the training is spot on they also do a lot of short courses which is good, r u planning on going mobile? X

Yeah I'm going to try go mobile or at least work from home but hoping to try find a salon that will let me do some work experience with them first just so I can see how things work in a salon as where I'm training you practice at home on people so would be nice to see how things work normally lol

I think you will be fine you will gain clients through your tanning as well I might do a course on tanning and eyelashes later in the year but I want to do the shellac course lol so much I would love to do but saving up for it haha

I'm from woodlesford in Leeds and have abit of space for hair extensions and nails in Kippax :)

I'm doing my level 3 nail tech course too, I'm doing mine at Leeds City College print works campus :)

Oh yeah you not too far I'm from kippax but live in morley now lol you working mobile now ? x

Oh yeah you not too far I'm from kippax but live in morley now lol you working mobile now ? x

I'm part mobile when needed and also based in summer sun tanning salon. I try to curb my mobile appointments, but I can't do acrylics in the salon because of the smell, so will be doing those mobile, and if someone really need me to go to their house I will.

Who are you doing your NVQ 3 with?

Doing it with beauty academy in Leeds it as a 9 month course, really enjoying it tho and I'm used to acrylic smell now my husband can smell it if I'm practising on someone at home but I can hardly smell it any more lol

Doing it with beauty academy in Leeds it as a 9 month course, really enjoying it tho and I'm used to acrylic smell now my husband can smell it if I'm practising on someone at home but I can hardly smell it any more lol

I've only 5 weeks left! I thought it was 9! Lol. How is the beauty academy? LCC Is ok, some of the girls on my course are struggling as it's a lot of practise at home. A couple aren't going to pass as they've not been there for half of it! such a waste of money!

I've only 5 weeks left! I thought it was 9! Lol. How is the beauty academy? LCC Is ok, some of the girls on my course are struggling as it's a lot of practise at home. A couple aren't going to pass as they've not been there for half of it! such a waste of money!

Yh it's really good difficult and you have a lot of home study and have to practice at home. Yh a waste of money not turning up I don't know why do a course and not go lol x

Latest posts

Back