Any offers on at excel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkshell_nails

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Do we know yet if/what offers creative will have on at the show? Also are there any other offers on that you all think are too good to miss? Im travelling from the isle of wight, and need to plan my shopping with millitary precision!!

i sure hope there is, could excell be any more awkward to get to ?:irked:

I Know, its a pain to get to! I was going to drive up form the island, but ive sort of talked myself out of that idea! I'll get the train up! The good thing is, im coming up with some staff on sunday, and also with college on the monday, so if i miss anything sunday, i can get it mon! A lot of travelling next week!

Hi..

Dont quote me on this one but I dont think there are huge discounts in terms of percentage off or anything on creative.. but whatever u buy will be of at least a little discount as u wont be paying postage..

I could be wrong.. they may have offers on the tables.. but as far as I remember hearing on a previous thread.. there wasnt any vouchers for creative this year..

If im wrong.. i apoligise.

:)

Latest posts

Back