Any offers this weekend while Sweet Squared at show?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkledb40

Reaction score
Do sweet squared have any offers over weekend while they are at the beauty show? Like other nail company's

Me too ;) do the company ever do offers on courses xxx

Me too ;) do the company ever do offers on courses xxx

I've never known them too! I know S2 have a huge sale for 1 day normally a Sunday once a year if you're a customer you should receive the email but you have to go to head office as it's at there shop. I know sometime on show case days if you spend so much you get a free glitter etc but it's normally discontinued stock they do it with ( at the academy's)

There are usually great deals to be had at the shows but they are not revealed until the day and are not available anywhere else

They have sets of shellac for £xxx but they are packed in 3's.
The que was far too long today unfortunately :( I just grabbed a book but briefly looked inside

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really disappointed by the deals this time. They were much better at Olympia.

The deals weren't brilliant, not worth quivering once I added up what I wanted and want I would save I decided to come home and wait to order on line.

Latest posts

Back