Any one use OPI MicroWrap?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen

Reaction score
I've just got a new intro kit and would like to use a wrap system for repairing natural nails. I've successfully repaired two of my own nails using the MicroWrap and the Thin Set Resin BUT there is no way the Thick Set Resin is gonna come out the bottle. I've removed the original lid and replaced it with a fresh lid but there is still no way the resin is gonna come out the bottle. The resin is far too thick and doesn't even make it's way into the nozzle.

I just wondered if anyone else had the same problem or if perhaps I have a faulty batch.

Apart from not being able to use the Thick Set resin I think it's a nice system that's easy to use.

Any one else had this problem?

Kx

sorry chick, no nothing about it.

Hi

I know what you mean about the thickset. try cutting the nozzel down a bit further.

You need to really sqeeze it but if you think it is faulty try callling them tomorrow.

HTH
xxx

Hi There

I know that the deign of the bottle has or is being updated to a much thinner/softer bottle so it will be much easier to use. This seeems to be a problem with all resins.

All new bottles have to be, what is called ' burping the bottle ' You have to snip off the top then squeeze out all of the air inside the bottle then release your hold.

I hope these tips have been of some help. If you are still stuck!!!(excuse the pun!!!) Then do not hesitate to call OPI head office for advise or a replacement.

It is a fantastic system, i have used it for a long time successfully. So good luck.

Latest posts

Back