Any other sites like this ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
This is such a great site, but because I come on it daily I find that I am reading all the stuff....... and still wanting more. Do any of you other geeks go on any other sites as well as this one that you can recommend. I would be so grateful if you could recommend some others too. I particularly like all the features on this site, like PM-ing and being able to put threads in. Is there any more out there like this ???/

Thanks

There are no others quite like this one. If it is happening then it is happening here. Even if you spend all day everyday, then you will never read it all LOL.

hiya, sometimes i find i have read everything and need more, so i click on "who's online" in the quick links and find that someone is reading something that i havent read, so i find loads of threads/posts that are fab just a bit old or that i have missed. This keeps me going for a while longer, then b4 i know it someone has posted a new thread, so i start all over again. Hence my addiction to this site, also i spend ages looking at all the lovely pics on here, then click over to "chit chat", quick game of hang man and hey presto another 2 threads have been started. xxx

hi! ive not been on this site very long, i did a search and this was def the best one of all!! i found one but it was soooo slow!!!! and didnt have all the other extras this one does!

nikki xxx

And besides.. if there were lots of other sites like this... WHEN would we have the time to actually do nails. ... huh! ;)

I struggle to tear myself away from this site... let alone another one or more lol!

I frequent www.beautytech.com (the nail tech message boards)

I really like the site, however I find that The Nail Geek is much easier to understand and laid out much better.

This site is UNIQUE.

I have a regular look at Beautytech from time to time, but this site is easier and more informative.

There are one or two sites that are doing the usual 'trying to copy' thing, but to be honest, the quality of the information is pants compared to the geek site where you can rely on the fact that the information you receive is from many true professionals and company educators. The information is sound and you can rely on it for accuracy.

With that in mind, who has time to look at any more sites?? :lol: Not me anyway.

I agree, I have looked at other UK forums and they are sooooo boring, a new post about once a day if you're lucky and then the info given out is often incorrect and there is no one on there knowledgeable to correct them, so people are being ill advised.

I tried beauty tech and I know it's popular, but not at all user friendly so I don't bother.

I just think you need to join Geeks Anonymous to try and help your addiction lol!!!

Latest posts

Back