Any tan like 16% Sienna X colour guide? Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney95

Reaction score
I LOVE the sienna 16% colour guide its so dark and lovely,but I find its not as dark when it washes off so this is a bit dissapointing for people when they wash it off as they love it when it first goes on!!? Anyone know any dark tans that are like the Sienna X 16% colour but when washed off? Would really help :)

Have a try of Brown Bitz xxxxx

I didn't find brown bitz dark enough, really lovely tan (colour) but even the Caribbean coconut (dark dark tan) didn't do it for me or even for my most regular client, the Nouvatan 12% is darker on her than the carribean coconut.

what about nouvatan 16% or 20%? or L.A tan fast tan left on overnight? You can buy sample bottles of each brand. (in fact LA tan do a free small sample, Nouvatan has a small charge but give bigger samples)

xx

Try the new Velocity Dark from Vani-T. Its a rapid tan too which is even better with NO orange YAY

Ok thankyou, how do I get hold of Vani-t in the UK im finding it only in australia?

Aviva Labs say that their tan turns out the same color as theguide color, why not buy a few samples from them. Chris is on here so I am sure you can PM him. THey are very helpful and you can explain what you are after so they send you the right sample. you also dont need as much solution per tan using Aviva so a litre goes a long way which can only save money for the tech.

Latest posts

Back