Any tanning geeks used prep spray before?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salzgirlie

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

I have a big tanning booking tonight and a few want my to use prep spray first - I have it and have never used it. I tested it on me and my tan came out ok but just checking with all you other tanning geeks.

Do you just spray on and rub off with couch roll?

I only have 1 buffing mitt left and obvs cannot use that on all 4.

Cheers xx

I have used it on several occasions when client has come with deoderant on and tan has turned out fine. I spray directly onto couch roll and get client to wipe over area. I have found that guide still goes a little green but that may just be deoderant residue. I have not used it as a complete skin prep just as a back up iykwim. I would strongly try to persued your clients to prep properly as it sounds like they are just trying to be lazy :wink2:

Have you used the wipes rather than spray?

They come in a little tub, full of individual wipes.

I have some from la tan, one side is for gentle exfoliation, & the other side of the wipe is for prepping skin for tan (both sides are different colours)

They are great x

Thanks - I have asked them to prep as much as I can but they are still wanting it. Will do the couch roll thing but the wipes also sound ace.

Thanks for your help xx

Latest posts

Back