Any Techs in South East London Area or Dublin area who can do me full set???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SharonAuk

Reaction score
Ive got my cousins weddding Sat 15th July In Dublin, Im doing her nails and have realised that i am going to have get mine done really nicely. Can do my own full sets but wanted them done instead of me trying to find time to do them myself.

Just phoned nails inc in Dublin and they want 80 or 90 Euros!!! Thats about £60-65 quid!!!!

So please please please anyone who can give me a lovely set of talons for the wedding, id be so grateful.

P.S Dont worry, dont expect any freebies xxxx

I'd normally offer but I'm busy that day - however, you could try one of these, they're all on the northside of Dublin so not sure if close enough - all the salons are pretty good:

www.nailandbeautybar.ie

Hope you enjoy yourself over here
Jackie

Hi Sharon,

If you want I can PM you a list of Creative Salons in Dublin, let me know where in Dublin you will be staying.

Emer

Creative Nail Academy Ireland

Im usually in Dublin so would have offered too but we are going on hols that thursday !!

Im with Jackie on her recommendation of the Nail and Beauty Bar's, lovely girls and very good at what they do :biggrin: . I'd phone around their salons & see if Louisea Flannagan (who owns them) is working at any of them on the day you want your nails done, she's won Nail Tech of the Year lots of times in Ireland and her work is great, she's definately worth trying to get an appointment with.

Lou

Latest posts

Back