Any tips on hair colouring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie25

Reaction score
so tomorrow I’m taking my virgin haired level 7 client to silver/grey all over

I’m using Kenra blue lightener 20vol on scalp, I’ve got Kenra SV toner and then Schwarzkopf dove grey and silver

So I’m just looking for any last tips or tricks as I’ve never done this colour before!

so tomorrow I’m taking my virgin haired level 7 client to silver/grey all over

I’m using Kenra blue lightener 20vol on scalp, I’ve got Kenra SV toner and then Schwarzkopf dove grey and silver

So I’m just looking for any last tips or tricks as I’ve never done this colour before!
Be extra careful that the lightened root doesn't soak in too much of the blue tone but shwarzkopf are my favourite brand ov shades and tones blondeme is a very good way to achieve the grey silver tone tone good luck love I'm sure you will be fab have faith stay positive

I had these colours up until a month ago, I had the dove grey as a stretched root and the silver on the rest of my hair. It blended perfectly and I loved it. x

I had these colours up until a month ago, I had the dove grey as a stretched root and the silver on the rest of my hair. It blended perfectly and I loved it. x
Fabulous choice the blend so well together x

Latest posts

Back