Any tips on spotting those stray hairs after waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazelb

Reaction score
I'm still fairly new at my waxing /sugaring so I have lots to learn. One issue that bugs me is spotting those missed hairs on legs towards the end of waxing. I have daylight bulbs in my room and I'm next to a window...but as hard as I look it takes me ages to find them all.

Any tips or tricks that might help?....is there such a thing as a hand held mag-lamp?

Hi i get a wax strip and place it horizontally and run it down the area and it shows them up lovely against the white wax strip. Hope this makes sense xx

Thanks for those tips ladies. I had a client in for sugaring yesterday, so I just took my time, moved their legs aground, checked from different angles and wasn't scared to keep going back to check. It worked much better thanks.

I bend down so I am looking at the area from the same level if that makes sense? Looking at what you have waxed from a different angle really helps. Don't do it with intimate waxing though - that would be weird :) It really helps with legs though. x

Latest posts

Back