Any way of searching an area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess E

Reaction score
Is there any way of finding out who is from where without checking individual posts or profiles?

I remember when i posted my Newbie post and was told that there are some people from here from around my area... I asked then if there was some way of finding out who, but nobody answered me.

Would love to speak to and perhaps meet up with someone in my area for advice and to get my nails done by someone to get tips etc.

Thanks all :hug:

London's a pretty big place, as you know ... try asking if anyone is from North, East, South, West and hopefully this will result in more geeks coming forward.

Where about's are you btw?

There is no way of searching unless someone has mentioned in a post that they are from Croydon for example then you could search on Croydon.

Even by looking at peoples profiles, will not necessarily tell you as sometimes people will only put UK etc.

do you remember that geek map we used to have...that was fun. still didn't really say exactly where you where but it was clever. x

London's a pretty big place, as you know ... try asking if anyone is from North, East, South, West and hopefully this will result in more geeks coming forward.

Where about's are you btw?

I am in South East London. South Norwood in fact.... very near to Croydon.

I originally posted this up in the site help section, wondering if there was any way of searching, rather than shouting out IS ANYONE FROM CROYDON??? lol

Thanks anyway!!! :green:

I am in South East London. South Norwood in fact.... very near to Croydon.

I originally posted this up in the site help section, wondering if there was any way of searching, rather than shouting out IS ANYONE FROM CROYDON??? lol

Thanks anyway!!! :green:

LOL ... I'm North West London, so quite far from you, but you can always send me a PM and I'll try to help if I can :hug:

I used to live in South Norwood next door to the Lake yonks ago, was a really nice area then don't know what it's like now.

I have put the location on the memberlist page - but remember that there is no specific format for entering that information. For instance some may put London or UK or Down South or BEHIND YOU! So its impossible to get an acurate idea of where someone is.

If you go to the member list, you can also choose search members->advanced and also search that way. There is no way to sort the member list by location though.

HTHs!

Latest posts

Back