Anybody from Aberdeen here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cec

Reaction score
I am going to Aberdeen next Friday (the 3.) and will stay for 5 days. My husband is going to work Monday and Tuesday (and maybe Wednesday, if we are staying until Thursday). Anybody who want to meet up for a cup of coffee, a "nail-chat" or to show me their salon?

:hug:C.

It looks like I am "Billie no-mates", at least in Aberdeen...:) Well... Another question then... Anybody willing to modeling for me, for competition practicing? (I am sure you will learn some hints and tricks too...)

C.

Soo sorry Cec forgot to pm you back with my address. Will do it now!!! Karen (Klassy Klaws) isn't far from Aberdeen, have you spoke to her??

I have written you a msg. in your profile. :) Wheyhey, I am not Billie no-mates anymore! :-D It would have been great to meet up, maybe do some competition training? I'll be happy to help you with gel if somebody can help be "breaking the key" with acrylic. ARGH, I HATE acrylic, but have to compete with acrylic for Nailympics in October... I AM A GEEEEEEEL GIRL! :)
(Sorry for screaming, I just had to let it out...:))

C.

Your not billy no mates hun :lol:
I would love to have a meet up I am however not in Aberdeen but 45 miles inland you are more than welcome to come out to me or I am willing to come in to meet up but unfortunately it would have to be the 3rd as I am off down to Edinburgh on the 6th & 7th then working the wed and thurs.
:hug:

Aw, that's a pity, as we will not be in Aberdeen before the afternoon at the Friday the 3. Well, let me think... Haha, you know, I am the wife to follow my husband at this trip, and I don't know what plans he is having. I KNOW we are going to meet up with people from the university as that's why we are going, but I don't know when. Haha, when thinking, I am not Billie no-mates in Aberdeen, we have lots of friends from my husbands work. :)

C.

Latest posts

Back