Anybody here have a blow-up tanning tent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaLaLayla

Reaction score
If so, would you mind telling me how big the duffle bag is once it has the tent inside? I am thinking of buying one but am not sure if it will fit in my tanning bag. I have asked the company who sell them several times, but they haven't got back to me.

Thanks x

Hiya, I used to have one and it wouldn't fit in my sienna x roll bag once all my other kit and machine was in there, it is a rucksack though so you can pop it on your shoulder :)

What happened Bladesgirl? Why don't you have it anymore?

Actually, I want it to fit in this pull-along insulated trolley thing that I've got my eye on…

http://www.reisenthel.com/international/en/SHOPPING/carrycruiser-baroque-taupe.html

… but I am not sure it will fit. I have been trying to find out for ages. Am getting a bit fed up now :biggrin:

It may possibly fit in the bottom of that particular trolley if you had a smaller machine, but I don't think I'd have got it in there along with the TS50, extension leads, lights, etc,
I couldn't get along with my inflatable so I sold it, I found it more time consuming than just popping my other tent out, I found attaching the feet to the inflating machine extremely annoying and to be honest it didn't take any less time overall than my pop up, I know you can wash/dry it but for me personally, that wasn't a big enough plus to the faff involved at the clients house :D plus I thought it dark and in one of my regular clients kitchens, which is quite small, it had to like squash in, where my pop ups never had a problem, and stays rigid, if you know what I mean.

But hey everybody's different and other peeps love theirs :D

Those are all really valid points. Maybe I should consider getting another pop-up… they didn't used to be very good quality, though. I got through 2 in less than a year. Although maybe the quality has improved?

I am currently using a photographers screen that I bought from the company I buy my solution from (Aviva). However, it's such a faff to put up and it seems very time I use it, another nut or bolt falls off :biggrin:

Those are all really valid points. Maybe I should consider getting another pop-up… they didn't used to be very good quality, though. I got through 2 in less than a year. Although maybe the quality has improved?

I am currently using a photographers screen that I bought from the company I buy my solution from (Aviva). However, it's such a faff to put up and it seems very time I use it, another nut or bolt falls off :biggrin:

I got mine from Trinitia Tanning through eBay and I've had it for two years and still going strong! I think they get better with age :D more flexible on folding and it takes me literally around a minute to pop up, down and back in bag, I know Sienna x have a fab offer on at the mo with their pop ups.

I bought my blow-up tent from Sunless Solutions. It came with a little duffle back with a false bottom about 1/4 of the way up for the compressor. I am absolutely thrilled with it. It fits in the washing machine, washes really well and dries very quickly. And best of all it smells fresh for every client. The only way I could clean my old pop up properly was to high pressure hose it. I put all my bits and pieces in a holdall wheelie including the blow up tent. It lifts in the car very easily (not a 4xwheel drive) and isn't too heavy.

I really cannot praise my blow-up tent enough. Lisa (the owner) did a super job.

It came with a little duffle back with a false bottom about 1/4 of the way up for the compressor.

brandy1, would you mind measuring the duffle bag for me? I need to know once and for all :biggrin:

I bought my blow-up tent from Sunless Solutions. It came with a little duffle back with a false bottom about 1/4 of the way up for the compressor. I am absolutely thrilled with it. It fits in the washing machine, washes really well and dries very quickly. And best of all it smells fresh for every client. The only way I could clean my old pop up properly was to high pressure hose it. I put all my bits and pieces in a holdall wheelie including the blow up tent. It lifts in the car very easily (not a 4xwheel drive) and isn't too heavy.

I really cannot praise my blow-up tent enough. Lisa (the owner) did a super job.

I also didn't like the thought of solution going through my washing machine all the time, I love hosing my tent down and in winter I use my mum in laws wet room :D everybody's different and I love Lisa at Sunless Solutions, I would never change from them, fantastic products! :D

Have you seen the Cube by Ambermist? It is amazing. It's made of durable rubber. It inflates really quickly, and fits into a bag

Sorry folks ... Meant to say the Cube fits into a bag for life size bag. So handy.

I hated my pop up tent it is a mission to clean firstly and if u live in a flat where hang are u ment to hose it down was terrible.
If my clients have showers then I spray them in the shower so it's easy.
Although most homes in uk have baths with that electric shower attachment so that wouldn't work too well hey.

Beauty at your finger tips!

I take mine to the car wash and get the lads to wash it for me

its handy and great advertising as everyone stops to see what big thing it is their washing lol

I take mine to the car wash and get the lads to wash it for me

its handy and great advertising as everyone stops to see what big thing it is their washing lol

Lol .... What a great idea ... Love it <3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!! I will look for the dimensions for you! I keep the feet on my blower at all times and it still fits in the rucksack. I get a bad back and not having to fold the tent up is a god send! I turn it off soon as I am done an the air is out by the time everything else is packed away and I roll it up!

I also live in a flat so it's far more convenient for me to pop in machine then I just pop it over my washing line to dry.

The only thing I'd say is extension lead as needing the extra plug can be a pain and the lead on the blower isn't as long as I'd like!!

Latest posts

Back