Anyone been on threading course at Salma's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Lashes

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone been on the brow course at Salma's in Dewsbury? I would like to do threading/brow design and can't afford to do the HD brow course. Or could anyone recommend a good brow design course in Yorkshire/Lancashire/Manchester area?

Thanks

I've been there in January and can highly recommend the threading course. there were a few who didnt turn up the day I went so there was only three of us and we got loads done and had a fab day and now I'm threading away hehe.

Not been on the threading course but did eyelash extensions at Salmas & it was great. A friend I met on the course did the threading & loved it. Would recommend :)

I've done the threading course - it was just what I wanted.

Thanks for all your replies..............I'm definitely gonna go for it. The girl I spoke to there was lovely and helpful. Not sure how long it'll take me to pick it up but I had it done myself recently and think it's amazing when done well.

I did my threading course with them too and would highly recommend

I'm doing the threading course at Salmas next week and can't wait. glad to see you all enjoyed it and it's paying off

i did threading at salama's last year and it was fab !! x

Latest posts

Back