Anyone do/done yoga?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Im going to my first class tonight, its called integral yoga, ive never done it before i have no idea what the different names mean but I want to get into something that can calm my brain and mind (it works over time over analysing usually lol) and that stretches my body out, im a hairdresser and as many you know my back suffers a great deal so i want to be of healthy body and mind :)

anyone got into this? good/bad?

I love yoga.
I don't know what all of the terms are but suffice to say that when I did yoga my bad back improved beyond recognition!
Enjoy x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

i love yoga i have done Hatha Yoga & Aerial Yoga (yoga in the air) very good for upper body strength. Both made me more flexible, stretched out all my muscles and improved my strength.

have a good time

Aw that's all very positive! Thanks geeks, I am getting a little but nervous now I always get nervous going to classes on my own anyway but being a brand new one and I have no idea what I'm letting myself in for it's make me more nervous lol

I've done Bikram yoga. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Really good for core strength, balance and flexibility.

Well.....I got through it haha I wouldn't say it was anywhere near enjoyable!!! But obviously it was my first time so as you'd all probably understand it was hard!!! Don't know if anyone else found it that hard but I was shaking!!! My back hurt, my muscles are so tight I am so inflexible it's ridiculous. The teacher kept coming over to me all the time trying to make me put my heels right to the floor-I couldn't! I was shaking so much I have a very long way to go.

I get frustrated as well when I can't do stuff so it wasn't relaxing or enjoyable but I can see how it can be. I will go again next week though and keep at it hopefully it will sort me out!!!

Good for you. I really struggled the first few times but actually started to feel about an inch taller when I left the class. I'm starting to think I should try and find time to take it up again x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well.....I got through it haha I wouldn't say it was anywhere near enjoyable!!! But obviously it was my first time so as you'd all probably understand it was hard!!! Don't know if anyone else found it that hard but I was shaking!!! My back hurt, my muscles are so tight I am so inflexible it's ridiculous. The teacher kept coming over to me all the time trying to make me put my heels right to the floor-I couldn't! I was shaking so much I have a very long way to go.

I get frustrated as well when I can't do stuff so it wasn't relaxing or enjoyable but I can see how it can be. I will go again next week though and keep at it hopefully it will sort me out!!!

My yoga teacher says. It's a journey. Here is your starting point and if you carry on you'll get where you want to be.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back