Anyone else feel like they are in a rut, or its the same old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes to lets say a nursery or school as a raffle prize for their xmas fayre... It then goes to a local mum/gran. Who ever attends ;) they usually do a booklet on the day thanking companies for prizes/donations gets your name out there.

I also do this for charity events.

Xx

I did this last week for a charity run my friend was doing, the prize winner has booked in for Friday, she will be redeeming her gel toes, but has also booked in for her nails & an eyebrow wax too :) xx

Ok I shall get on to doing this x

I'm sorry you're having a tough time.

Tbh the best advice here came from NaomiP. No marketing strategy will work unless you exude confidence. Always give the impression you are doing well. When offering next appointments hint that it would be a good idea to book, as you are getting busy. Exude energy and drive!

Are there thriving beauty businesses in your area? If so, look at why. What can you learn from them?

Agree with above. You need to develop a positive attitude and that may draw clients your way. A negative attitude will keep clients at bay. Believe in yourself and people will believe in you and looking desperate will only hurt you x

There is loads near me, and i seem to notice a lot more since i qualified :/, however what completely crushed me last night, i wanted to offer SPMU by next year, that is my goal, and i know one way or another i will get the money for it, but i found out my town they have someone offering it, which will take it from me :( It really crushed me, and i am mobile, so i haven't got to that point where i can offer it just yet being mobile, i was hoping to get on two feet and work from home with more complicated treatments, and mobile with the easy to carry things, i.e nails, waxing.

There is loads near me, and i seem to notice a lot more since i qualified :/, however what completely crushed me last night, i wanted to offer SPMU by next year, that is my goal, and i know one way or another i will get the money for it, but i found out my town they have someone offering it, which will take it from me :( It really crushed me, and i am mobile, so i haven't got to that point where i can offer it just yet being mobile, i was hoping to get on two feet and work from home with more complicated treatments, and mobile with the easy to carry things, i.e nails, waxing.

I know of 2 mobile techs offering Bio sculpture & at least 4 local salons, I still get customers :)

Don't be too disheartened by what others do. Xx

Latest posts

Back