Anyone else finding it stupidly quiet??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hey geeks, September wasn't too bad for me until I got to the last week and it was really really quiet and this week is the same. Is anyone else finding this as well?

Any advice on how to get more clients in?

I am very quiet too but my friend is really busy so no idea whats going on! I have just been concentrating on getting my web presence up and am on as many free ad sites as poss and have got some postcards done which I will be out delivering. I think its just a funny time of year, people start to wait for xmas and now that the weather has got colder people aren't getting their toes/legs out so don't have as much need for a treatment. Don't worry it won't last long! xx

I am finding this awell. Lat week was adverage then this week is ridiculasly quiet but next week im rushed off my feet. Supose its just how it is and im not worried as next week will just about make up for it. x

I find it very strange how I go really quiet with no new business for a couple of weeks at a time, just my regulars, then all of a sudden I'll get 3 or 4 phone calls in a day for new appointments.

Have tried to work out a pattern to it and failed miserably so am now just grateful I have some regulars and the phone rings at all! :confused:

Glad its not just me then, I have been so quiet in the last few days:cry: Cant wait till next week when I actually have some bookings!

last week and the beginning of this week have been quiet but I had a mad September so was glad of the break.
Next week is filling up nicely.

I rent a room above a chiropody clinic and they've said that this is the quiet weeks they normally get.

last week was really quiet for me and this week not as good as normal i still have a few slots left which is unheard of !!

It's been a bit quieter for me too the last couple of weeks :cry:

I've also noticed a difference with my fb page. Normally when people book in for their winning freebie, the majority will upgrade. At the moment, they aren't!

The book is looking much better from next week though which is good :)

Having said that, I'm really busy atm with the children's parties.

Hey geeks, September wasn't too bad for me until I got to the last week and it was really really quiet and this week is the same. Is anyone else finding this as well?

Any advice on how to get more clients in?

Lynne Baker started a thread about how to promote your own business and it's very useful. If you pick one or two ideas and follow them through, you're bound to have some success. The key is to keep at it. Here's the thread:

http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/83160-more-ways-promote-your-business.html

Latest posts

Back