Anyone else not able to settle on brand of tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow just went on fb there r so many suntana pages which one is the real one :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Wow just went on fb there r so many suntana pages which one is the real one :-D

It's an 'add as friend' page, unless they've changed it... X

I use Lauren's way and Nouvatan both are amazing in colour, ingredients, smell, fade off etc. like you I tried them all and these are the two that outshone the rest in my opinion and I have very happy clients!

Thing is though, Suntana said this about their rapid tan months ago.. I remember reading it on the Suntana Facebook page & it never happened,

why say a few weeks if its to turn into months.

not so good when you tell clients something new is coming in a few weeks & then you have to wait a lot longer. ooh it annoys me lol

xx

Yes my thoughts exactly! If I remeber correctly they didn't go ahead with it after an EU report (or similar) was published on high DHA %. It implied that high % DHA solutions could be banned. Suntana took a moral stance in light of this. They changed from releasing fast tan and released 16% instead.

This is how I understood the Suntana situation but I stand corrected if I have got this wrong!

I've used so many tans I've lost count, but I keep coming back to Suntana. It even looks good when it's just been done. I have had the same fading problems with every tan I've tried. They all go a bit patchy. I had a Suntana dark on me and people asked where I'd been on holiday, and then one of my clients was asked if her tan was real as it was so good - no, it was Suntana. You can't ask for better than that! The price is good as well!

Has anyone else found Suntana hard to get off once it starts to fade? x

At the moment I have a mixture of Sunless (trained with them), Couture and have just started using Solaris (£10.00 cheaper per ltr on the 8% than most of the others). My clients are happy with all three brands.

Yes my thoughts exactly! If I remeber correctly they didn't go ahead with it after an EU report (or similar) was published on high DHA %. It implied that high % DHA solutions could be banned. Suntana took a moral stance in light of this. They changed from releasing fast tan and released 16% instead.

This is how I understood the Suntana situation but I stand corrected if I have got this wrong!

I have been in touch with suntana this week and their rapid tan is almost ready to go. It's on their web site and is strawberry and vanilla fragrance yum. Will deffo have to try :)

I have been in touch with suntana this week and their rapid tan is almost ready to go. It's on their web site and is strawberry and vanilla fragrance yum. Will deffo have to try :)

How exciting do u know when we can order it ,im away for a look now :-D

I was sure I'd seen it on facebook. At least I know I'm not going completely mad! Fragrance sounds delicious :)

Latest posts

Back