Anyone ever used Uma Jeunesse dermal fillers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxBoy

Reaction score
Hello to my fellow aesthetic nurses...

Anyone ever used this filler? Seen it advertised everywhere for a really good price, contacted the company who say they've been around years but it seems too good to be true!

Personally I stick with the ones that have been tried and tested (around for years both in the european and american markets). Interestingly there are over 100 plus fillers marketed in europe, whereas only a handful in the USA - those being the well reputed brands.

I would only inject fillers that have years and years of safety data (consumer). Let others be the testers I say. But I stress, that is just my opinion.

I agree! The company reckon they were one of the first but nobody has heard of them!!!

I personally would not go there botox boy. But there may be others who fully endorse it. I have to say I do not know any other practitioners who use it, which for me is a bit of a teller. x

Yeah exactly! Or the other option may be to see if a friend or family member wants to road test it!

Again, really I would not want to do that to a family member or friend. If I wasn't completely assured by a product I wouldn't use it on anyone. If anything, I am more cautious with friends and family members. Value my rep too much. (sorry, not trying to be pedantic) - just be oober careful with friends x

If the product is ce certified and registered in the normal way and it's a HA filler, it's not exactly an 'experimental' drug... The trying it on a family member would purely be to see how it feels to inject, what the end result is and how long it lasts etc...

If the product is ce certified and registered in the normal way and it's a HA filler, it's not exactly an 'experimental' drug... The trying it on a family member would purely be to see how it feels to inject, what the end result is and how long it lasts etc...

Obviously, why else would you be trailing it, The thing is there are differences between different HA fillers. They don't all react the same in soft tissue. Depends what exipients are added, methods of cross linking, how much has the ha been manipulated - stabilised. All these factors can make a big difference re adverse reactions. So no - one HA filler is definitely not the same as another, and some not so great. These points are very valid. It is not without reason that some HA fillers have not received FDA approval. You still need to exercise caution. Obviously you have to decide for yourself, you may disagree x

Fellow Aesthetics Nurses
I started using Uma Jeunesse last year and have not looked back since. It produces no side effects like itching, redness, swelling, bruising, discolouration etc. and lasts over 9 months. I have a small practice in London which I almost lost due to patient claims arising out of side effects, complications etc. from injecting Restylane, Boletero, Teosayal etc. Then I was introduced to the British filler Uma Jeunesse. It is unbelievable. The fact that its price is good is a huge bonus for us nurses.
I don't agree that since some people do not know about it it is a "teller". Proof of the pudding is in the eating. The company have developed a new crosslinking and molecular modelling technology which is 100% British. Having used Uma Jeunesse I feel proud. When I started, I was looking for a product that I could "fire and forget". One that patients will not keep phoning me about after injection. After all, we nurses are on our own and need a safe product. With Uma Jeunesse I have found the safest product ever. True there are many HA products on the market but few have published clinical trials. Uma Jeunesse is one of the few select fillers highly regarded in the medical literature. Look and you will find. A smashing box or a glossy advert is not going to go into the patient, the product is. And this product is gold.

Thanks for that Sandra. I've noticed Wigmore pharmacy stock this was thinking about trialling it. I have heard good things and the price seems even better. Been using belotero recently and getting grumbles about it not lasting long so might give this a go.

Thanks for that Sandra. I've noticed Wigmore pharmacy stock this was thinking about trialling it. I have heard good things and the price seems even better. Been using belotero recently and getting grumbles about it not lasting long so might give this a go.

Belotero is too soft, it's a bit like succeev!

I use teosyal and get amazing results and compliments from clients!

I'm about to try revanesse as they are at cosmetic news expo VAT free and 20% off as well! Gonna stock up!!!

Hi I just used una jeunesse for the first time this week on quite deep marionette lines. I thought that the client would need approx two 1ml syringes of my usual teosyal deep line but wanted to see how this filler worked. It felt lovely and smooth usine the syringe the plunger could have a slightly larger finger rest, the product was smooth and felt lovely after I massaged it. And I was very impressed wi the immediate results only one 1ml syringe needed of uma jeunesse. The client called me next day newbie never had procedures done before and there was some minimal swelling but no granuloma no infection and the results were even better I thought. I always take before and after pics so so far I am very impressed. Don't know about you geeks but I'm having terrible problems with my usual teosyals needle and syringe coming apart during procedures despite my checking very carefully before inserting the product. So much so I'm considering not using it anymore it makes me look unprofessional when it squirts over the clients face, and must unnerve the client. I have had this happen at least 10 times within a 12 month period and although I love the actual product especially with lidocaine after seeing uma jeunesse I am seriously considering using this as my main brand after this weeks results. Let's see how it lasts! Shame it doesn't have anaesthetic in it however. :)

Hi I just used una jeunesse for the first time this week on quite deep marionette lines. I thought that the client would need approx two 1ml syringes of my usual teosyal deep line but wanted to see how this filler worked. It felt lovely and smooth usine the syringe the plunger could have a slightly larger finger rest, the product was smooth and felt lovely after I massaged it. And I was very impressed wi the immediate results only one 1ml syringe needed of uma jeunesse. The client called me next day newbie never had procedures done before and there was some minimal swelling but no granuloma no infection and the results were even better I thought. I always take before and after pics so so far I am very impressed. Don't know about you geeks but I'm having terrible problems with my usual teosyals needle and syringe coming apart during procedures despite my checking very carefully before inserting the product. So much so I'm considering not using it anymore it makes me look unprofessional when it squirts over the clients face, and must unnerve the client. I have had this happen at least 10 times within a 12 month period and although I love the actual product especially with lidocaine after seeing uma jeunesse I am seriously considering using this as my main brand after this weeks results. Let's see how it lasts! Shame it doesn't have anaesthetic in it however. :)

You need to contact teosyal with batch numbers etc!

Thanks Chrysalis, Botox Boy and Sandra. I have had similar experiences with Uma Jeunesse. I used Teosayal and got lots of complaints. Tried other things but ended up out of pocket. I was introduced to Uma Jeunesse at one of the events in Birmingham. I bought a few and tried on a few clients. The results are amazing. There are minimal if any side effects. I do understand that the odd client will have some side effects but that is human. But with Teosayal and others I was getting side effects in every other client. Mind you, proper injection technique and a gentle massage after injection is important. Some people use the wrong injection technique and blame the product. But using a good technique I was still having problems with the likes of Restylane, Teosayal and others. I was also forking out a fortune to buy these products. I agree with Chrysalis. I am going to use Uma Jeunesse as my main brand. I heard from Wigmore and MedFx that Uma Jeunesse is available in a 2ml syringe for a great price. Chrysalis, you will be pleased to hear that the British manufacturer of Uma Jeunesse are coming out with Uma Jeunesse Ultra this autumn. If you have not guessed it already, this new product has lidocaine in it. I also gather that the price of Uma Jeunesse Ultra is likely to be very reasonable also. A friend of mine from London tried a few syringe from the pilot batch of Ultra and said it is fantastic. I am eagerly awaiting the release of Uma Jeunesse Ultra.

Thanks Chrysalis, Botox Boy and Sandra. I have had similar experiences with Uma Jeunesse. I used Teosayal and got lots of complaints. Tried other things but ended up out of pocket. I was introduced to Uma Jeunesse at one of the events in Birmingham. I bought a few and tried on a few clients. The results are amazing. There are minimal if any side effects. I do understand that the odd client will have some side effects but that is human. But with Teosayal and others I was getting side effects in every other client. Mind you, proper injection technique and a gentle massage after injection is important. Some people use the wrong injection technique and blame the product. But using a good technique I was still having problems with the likes of Restylane, Teosayal and others. I was also forking out a fortune to buy these products. I agree with Chrysalis. I am going to use Uma Jeunesse as my main brand. I heard from Wigmore and MedFx that Uma Jeunesse is available in a 2ml syringe for a great price. Chrysalis, you will be pleased to hear that the British manufacturer of Uma Jeunesse are coming out with Uma Jeunesse Ultra this autumn. If you have not guessed it already, this new product has lidocaine in it. I also gather that the price of Uma Jeunesse Ultra is likely to be very reasonable also. A friend of mine from London tried a few syringe from the pilot batch of Ultra and said it is fantastic. I am eagerly awaiting the release of Uma Jeunesse Ultra.

I'm still yet to be convinced enough to try it.

Personally I've never had an issue with Teosyal thankfully. I love their Kiss range with lidocaine.

However, I have started using Revanesse recently and found the results compatible for less cost on some of the range.

Ps does anyone use Radiesse?

Hi there, can anyone advise who is the best supplier for this product, I use Church for my supplies but they don't seem to have this one in their catalogue, I am very curious now after reading your replies to this thread. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, can anyone advise who is the best supplier for this product, I use Church for my supplies but they don't seem to have this one in their catalogue, I am very curious now after reading your replies to this thread. Thanks in advance.

I use church for everything as they price match!

It's not on their lust but if you give them a call I'm sure they can get it for you.

Hi Lucy, just to let you know that Uma Jeunesse 1ml and 2ml are both stocked by the following: 1. Wigmore Medical (tel. 020 7491 0150) 2. MedFx (tel. 01376 532 800)
The new lidocaine containing product Uma Jeunesse Ultra is also likely to be available from the same sources. Take care.

Some people are unable to change their ways despite faced with overwhelming evidence. Teosyal causes redness, itching and granulomas. Radiesse is based on calcium compounds and causes calcium stones in salivary glands requiring an operation. There are other problems with Radiesse as well. Just follow the link below to see some of the problems with it: Teosyal Nightmare in Naso-labial Lines - Teosyal review - RealSelf

Thanks Jackie and Botoxboy, will definitely give it a try, what a great site this is, I have kind of felt out there on my own until now :D

Latest posts

Back